No announcement yet.

Career Boxing DVD's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career Boxing DVD's

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy quality career DVDs?

I'm looking for the complete Gatti set with mayweather included, I'm not looking to pay over 60 or so dollars because I'm pretty low on cash as of now. I saw a box set that had nicely mathing dvd covers but it was running at a high price.

I just ordered a 50 dollar Cotto set from www.cgboxing.com, I'll tell you if its good or not, when it comes here, I asked too, but you really wont find any sort of help, even in a boxing forum. I order from there cause it had 23 of his fights, and it was the best value I could find, without missing 3 to 5 fights.

Comment

thanks IwatchBoxing, I came across that site too while searching yesterday the Duran set has me very interested

Comment

There is this site, the Gatti sets go from 25 to 35, I never ordered from there, just leting you know. Another reason I had to purchase from cg is cause I have Paypal problems.
        http://www.fightnightdvd.com/newpage.htm

Comment

weird I was just about to post if anyone had been there before I saw your post. I emailed to ask if they would include the mayweather fight, so far they might be getting my 40 dollars.

Comment

Working...
          X