Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao get dominated by Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHUMENOV View Post
    -Reason- is biggest PACQUIAO hater ever.

Look, the worst poster on NSB has green rep. why don't you *******s go to Manny Pacquiao's fan site and continue Pac nuthugging and Floyd hating there? It's not like you talk about anything non-pac related either

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
      he didnt try, he carried JMM>

what would a KO or TKOing JMM do for help floyd shake ring rust?

he wanted those 12 rds
      He could have tried to stop him in the 11th or 12th, but he knew he was a mile ahead and went for the comfortable win.]

Floyd just doesnt have then killer instinct most great fighters have.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        Look, the worst poster on NSB has green rep. why don't you *******s go to Manny Pacquiao's fan site and continue Pac nuthugging and Floyd hating there? It's not like you talk about anything non-pac related either
        That Pacquiao website is the most pathetic site i have ever seen,
        Grown men going on about another human being like he is "God,"
        Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          I've got more respect for Pac fighting him at his best weight and not needing a turn buckle for the assist.

Seriously????????

Comment

I know boxing and I know floyd would beat him easy,pacquiao has speed and fitness but he doesn't posses 4% of floyds boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
              why would you have sex with someone without checking if they had aids?
              bwahahahahaha!

this analogy keeps me ROTFL.

tell me buddy...did your momma underwent aids test before your poppa f**ked her?

are you going to say to your girl aids test first before f**k?

expect a slap in the face then.

Comment

i cant comprehend with all the *****s saying floyd's got skills, he's slick, pac's an easy work, peds or no ped and yet no fight due to floyd's insistent and unreal demand.

kevin iole said it right in his column...floyd's won't stop yapping about pac. go figure who's sore about the may-pac fight?

bwahahahahaha!

Comment

floyd will dominate pacman---i've known this from day 1--which is why i make so many posts claiming it---and when it happens, i won't be shocked at all---the fight will end by the 8th round----floyd being victorious and dominating manny---

Comment

Working...
                  X