Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley going to be the most powerful puncher Floyd has ever faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mosley going to be the most powerful puncher Floyd has ever faced?

true or false.

ssshhh your scaring Floyd. My answer is madafaking YESSSSS!!!!! shhhhhhh

Comment

Idk, but I think he's the best name on Floyd's record so far.

Comment

Everyone Floyd fights is the hardest puncher Floyd has faced until he beats them I remember when people were saying Floyd never felt power like Hattons before but we seen what happen

Comment

it will be the best win floyd has on his resume if he takes it

probably the biggest puncher,on par with castillo at 135

Comment

toughest opponent for floyd by far. he stands a great chance of either being knocked out cold, tko'd or chased out of the ring.

with that said, i think mayweather will enter the ring with this wing tipped track shoes on. lol!

that's not a diss to money. i just think he knows as well as most fans know that ssm is a helluva fighter.

i see him fighting similar to how de la hoya fought trinidad. except floyd won't run as much as oscar did in the latter rounds. ssm should have tired down some by the championship rounds.

Comment

Shane is the biggest puncher so far. There are 3 fighters i would like to see take on Mayweather,Pacman,Williams and Shane. They are the only ones I can see who have a chance. I give Mayweather a lot of credit for taking the fight.

Comment

most versitle, strongest, and biggest threat.....by far.......chico was very strong too but he had weight problems and personal problems leading into that fight though.

Comment

Hes definitely up there. Shane can really crack. No way around it, this is one of his toughest challenges.
                  Floyd wins, though, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                    Everyone Floyd fights is the hardest puncher Floyd has faced until he beats them I remember when people were saying Floyd never felt power like Hattons before but we seen what happen

99% of the boxing fans out there knew Hatton was no match for Floyd. Ricky was a volume puncher not a power puncher.

Whether or not Shane can land remains to be seen. But he is easily the hardest puncher Floyd has faced. Next would be Oscar and than Corrales.

Comment

Working...
                    X