Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s career will be defined by his cowardly acts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
    Well in the eyes of majority of people not just NSB, they believe that mayweather is a coward.
    Boxingscene is the biggest boxing forum on the internet and has got members of all nationalities, i think you can judge what most of the boxing world feels by how members on this site vote.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      those people dont understand boxing. no one gives a **** about what they think. we all know mayweather is one of the best p4p fighters. all the rankings got him up there so **** the haters
      And of course they also don't give a **** about what you think.

Dude easy there..

They're the people who usually watches the fights and gives the boxers their paydays. Without them = no payday = no Money Mayweather. . .

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
        Well in the eyes of majority of people not just NSB, they believe that mayweather is a coward.
        majority of hacks and may haters more like it.

Comment

^ the majority of people put there money where their mouth is & mayweathers ppv numbers speak for themselves. This guy is a superstar athlete. A multiple division champion & olympic medalist. Threads like this just keep making him bigger. God you gotta love the way mayweathter makes haters look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by leoblack9 View Post
            And of course they also don't give a **** about what you think.

Dude easy there..

They're the people who usually watches the fights and gives the boxers their paydays. Without them = no payday = no Money Mayweather. . .
            i mean people who know boxing rank mayweather as one of the best fighters so all this hate just shows that people disrespect the best fighters this sport has to offer. i would not call them real boxing fans so why should we care what they think

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
              Mayweahters career will be defined by his olympic medal & undefeated P4P reign while winning world titles in multiple divisions & making his racist ass haters obsessed with him. He is something like a genius.

So,
              Ricardo Lopez>>>>Mayweather
              Rocky Marciano>>>>Mayweather
              Joe Calzaghe>>>Mayweather?

Comment

People, the truth is...

I don't even know why Floyd is included in the Pound-for-pound list ?!!

He's been a welterweight for years now and he doesn't have any of the elite welters on his resume (no Williams, Margo, Cotto, Mosley, Collazo, Cintron, Berto, and now not even Pacquiao)

His last two fights were with JMM (a lightweight) and Hatton (a junior welter) !

Think about it.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how this is pound-for-pound worthy !!!

Comment

Working...
                X