Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooto destroy Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather beat him already and as I can recall ,Cotto ran out the ring like Broner did refusing an interview. DID YA FORGET. Stuff like that don't get you a rematch. Why not just rematch everyone who has a new trainer ,let Mayweather rematch Ortiz ,Guerrero, Canelo if they all get new trainer. Congrats to Cotto on the victory and becoming PR 4 division champion but why no one wants to give Mayweather credit for beating him the first time.

Comment

Should be a interesting fight above 154, but no one destroys Floyd, not even now.

Comment

Cotto with Roach and MacMillan would beat Mayweather in a rematch IMO.

Comment

cotto would get destroyed by Canelo and Canelo took the L to Mayweather get serious ...Cotto would Lose again to Money .....

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            The first fight was bloody close, i scored it two rounds to mayweather.

But this was a out of shape, and now that freddy roach under his wing.

I think Maidana won last time. No robbery, but he wasnt allowed proper gloves.

Cotto imo beats Mayweather next time as i think martinez is a better fighter than Mayweather.
            Miguel did the dirty work for Floyd, by fighting Sergio when Floyd never dared to. Now Floyd needs to beat GGG to qualify for Miguel.

Also, just by the off chance that Sergio was nowhere near his best, we don't want Floyd to have it the easy way by fighting Miguel, when he isn't as good as the Sergio win makes out.

Floyd needs to beat GGG to proves hes Miguels equal, anything Miguel can do, Floyd can do. Lets see Floyd fight GGG first.

Comment

Floyd beats Cotto easy and he'd go hard for this fight. I like Cotto a lot, but people are going over the top after him beating a disabled.

Comment

so we all agree floyd is running from cotto?

Comment

It's amazing how many people Floyd ducks according to haters... Right now, he's ducking Cotto, but yet everyone claimed Cotto was past his prime after Floyd beat him. Now he's ducking him, but if he picks him, those same people will say he's cherry picking Cotto and ducking someone else. He's was cherry picking Khan, then he picked Maidana, and people said he was then ducking khan. Now he is ducking khan when it looks like they won't fight, but when an article comes out saying they may fight, it turns into Floyd cherry picking again. He was ducking Canelo, them schooled him. How quickly the tone changed, Floyd had then cheery picked Canelo because he was too young. I can't stand the guy, but some of you let your hatred of him consume you too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X