Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why exactly does nacho call bradleys style against marquez "running"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    I know I was just trolling but serious you can't take jmm and nacho seriously when they talking about a loss they cry robbery every time they lose
    my trolling meter must be off today lol But at least marquez gives credit a little bit to his opponents for doing well, nacho just calls them all runners and bums, just ridiculous

Comment

He is mad that his fighter lost. By saying Bradley ran it makes it sound like Marquez deserved to win but I think Bradley deserved to win a close one. Marquez does not take losing well. I think team Marquez insist they have deserved to win every fight Marquez has ever had except the Mayweather fight.

Comment

Pac says Bradley is a runner too lol.

Maybe the criticism hit home and that's why Bradley decided to go full ****** in that last fight.

Comment

Because Nacho is upset that he lost and couldn't figure him out. Marquez and Nacho have been the biggest crybabies in the entire sport.

Marquez loses to Pacquiao and then whines and cries his way to multiple rematches, when he finally beats Pacquiao all of a sudden he won't give him a rematch.

According to Marquez and Nacho, he's only lost 1 fight in his career and that was to Mayweather.

They were very disrespectful following the Bradley loss. They stormed out of the ring and was refused to give Bradley credit. Even though they clearly lost the fight.

Comment

That was a brilliant performance by Bradley against JMM. The Bradley from that fight would have been more difficult for Pac to beat....and that is coming from a Pac fan. But I have never seen Bradley as a runner. I just think Bradley needs to stick to a style. The Prov and Pac versions of Bradley were him using a more aggressive style, sometimes to his detriment. The JMM fight was the best version of Bradley I'd ever seen.

Comment

Because it was effective.

I was kind of pissed Bradley didn't fight that way against Pacquiao. He boxed gracefully against JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                Because it was effective.

I was kind of pissed Bradley didn't fight that way against Pacquiao. He boxed gracefully against JMM.
                It didnt work in the first fight against Pac, it wouldnt have worked in the second.

Pac doesnt hang stay back waiting for counterpunching oppurtunities like JMM does. JMM allowed Bradley to outpoint him by failing to press the action when he could.

Comment

The losing side usually says something like this when the other side does something they could do nothing about, so instead of getting mad at their own shortcomings (which you never see in boxing) they get mad at the winner for having a winning strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
                    It didnt work in the first fight against Pac, it wouldnt have worked in the second.

Pac doesnt hang stay back waiting for counterpunching oppurtunities like JMM does. JMM allowed Bradley to outpoint him by failing to press the action when he could.
                    It didn't look like the same Bradley from the first Pac fight imo. He fought with incredible confidence against JMM. He was determined.

Also, it was a much better gameplan than trying ko manny lol. And Manny fought much differently in the 2nd fight - much more safe and predictable. This style would have been effective in the 2nd fight (post-KTFO Manny).

Comment

Working...
                    X