No announcement yet.

(video) Atlanta reporter gets dropped by a 60 year old man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Lmao! This dude has to be every bit of 60 years old and he’s packing a fast one. Richard Wilder was charged with stealing customers’ tax refunds by putting them in an account. Wilder used to run Braselton Used Auto Sales without a license in Gwinnett County. After being charged him and his family moved the business to Gainesville, GA. When investigative reporter Jeff Chirico went to question Wilder, he came upon his father, Donald Wilder who knocked him on his ass!

lol repoter...You just punched me in the face.

Old Man...yeah and im gonna punch you again! :AOR:

Comment

The guy gets dropped and he acts like a little b***h trying to call the cops on the old man Lol.

Comment

I woulda beat the living **** out of that old man..as soon as he grabbed, he would be missing his dentures

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          I woulda beat the living **** out of that old man..as soon as he grabbed, he would be missing his dentures
          I seen how filipino's are after a punch. That punch would have knocked you out cold.

Comment

sounds like he already was :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              lol repoter...You just punched me in the face.

Old Man...yeah and im gonna punch you again! :AOR:
              even if Spencer (king of queens) would of swang back I bet the old timer would of whooped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                even if Spencer (king of queens) would of swang back I bet the old timer would of whooped his ass
                yeah i can see that old man could go mid evil on his ass...right at the end he went in his pocket and got his gloves out. He was gloving up on ole spence :WORD:

Comment

with todays soft a$$ employers, that new reporter would of been fired asap had he defended himself.

Comment

Comment

" Dont touch me sir , this is assault , imma call the police " lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X