No announcement yet.

HOW does mike alvarado fair in a rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW does mike alvarado fair in a rematch

simple ? how does mike do in a rematch? does rios take him lightly and have a sloppy training camp? or does mike get his revenge? or does rios finally take out mike?

(heard there discussing it for march)

me personally i love the idea of this rematch.! bradley over-priced him self for rios we wont see rios/pacquioa any time soon.! we wont see rios in with matthyse/garcia (politics)

so why not another fan-friendly rematch?

Where did you hear that Bradley priced himself out of a fight with Rios?

I think Alvarado will make stylistic adjustments, not fight on the inside as much and lose a close 115-113 decision. I expect Rios/Alvarado to become a trilogy.

Comment

He'll have his moments but won't be able to take Rios out or keep him off of him. In other words, I expect it to be a lot like the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Where did you hear that Bradley priced himself out of a fight with Rios?

I think Alvarado will make stylistic adjustments, not fight on the inside as much and lose a close 115-113 decision. I expect Rios/Alvarado to become a trilogy.
        theres this video interview with brandon rios ill look for it and post it but he said quote they offered bradley a fight BUT that bradley wanted to much money (idk if theres any truth to that but he said it himself) ill post the video right now i gotta look for it agin

heres a link of an article where he talk about bradley

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/6...bo-boxing-news

theres a video for it to but i needa find that one
        Last edited by nm2tx32; 01-07-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
          theres this video interview with brandon rios ill look for it and post it but he said quote they offered bradley a fight BUT that bradley wanted to much money (idk if theres any truth to that but he said it himself) ill post the video right now i gotta look for it agin
          Brandon Rios is a expert ducker, dude was ready to fight little Gamboa, but he knows that Bradley would tap that A.

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post

heres a link of an article where he talk about bradley

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/6...bo-boxing-news

theres a video for it to but i needa find that one

dec 6 rios- "Timothy Bradley had a fight and he turned it down because he thinks he's worth more money. He can't even sell his hometown out. Right now Cameron Dunkin is looking for a great opportunity for my career and myself."

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Brandon Rios is a expert ducker, dude was ready to fight little Gamboa, but he knows that Bradley would tap that A.
              gamboa is a ducker lol but i do agree with you i got bradley > rios via boring UD bradley would box his shoes off

Comment

So, Rios says he has no interest in fighting Bradley because of such and such reasons, and then later on says that Bradley priced himself out? Am I comprehending that right?

Is that why he's gonna fight the same guy he just beat again? Come on now. It sounds like Rios is just reaching for excuses to justify not fighting him because Bradley doesn't suit his style.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  So, Rios says he has no interest in fighting Bradley because of such and such reasons, and then later on says that Bradley priced himself out? Am I comprehending that right?

Is that why he's gonna fight the same guy he just beat again? Come on now. It sounds like Rios is just reaching for excuses to justify not fighting him because Bradley doesn't suit his style.

that was before pac/jmm latest fight cant blame em he wanted that pacquiao pay day lol

Comment

bullshit fight I think Alvarado would do better but then again he is not really good and his style suits Rios well

wouldnt be shocked if he wins because honestly I don't think much of either fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X