No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Why in a Eastern Euro site? Boxing is a worldwide sport.
    cause those are the ones who will tune in for this joke of a fight..

Comment

I'll have to guess since I don't know who Mr. Wach is! I'll go with Wlad in round 8 by Wach-O!!!! Whose promoting this Vitali? Whats the title up for grabs WBO? FOX? HBO? WHO? it doesn't matter its all the same! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        cause those are the ones who will tune in for this joke of a fight..

I'm Mexican American and I'm tuning in. I live in Texas..the United States. You don't think for everybody. So it's stupid to just think it's Euros tuning in. Klits have fans here in the western side as well.

Comment

I'm Mexican American and I'm tuning in. I live in Texas..the United States. You don't think for everybody. So it's stupid to just think it's Euros tuning in. Klits have fans here in the western side as well.
          Let me just say this i am a Klit fan,love em...but i am not interested in this fight at all,why is this guy getting a title shot?

Comment

Let me just say this i am a Klit fan,love em...but i am not interested in this fight at all,why is this guy getting a title shot?
            Yea I'm sure you do.

The same reason people here in the states get title shots for doing nothing. Politics son. C'mon you been in the boxing game, you should know that's common sense there.

Comment

Why not at least be honest and admit you hate the Klitschkos?

If you're not interested in this fight, why do you have the MOST POSTS in this thread? Look here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/mi...osted&t=568000

Comment

Millions of people are going to tune in to watch the fight so yea many people care. Top it off you will probably be one asking for a stream that day.
                Why would I ask for a stream of this garbage? It's not competitive at all because Wach is horrible.

This will only be slightly better than the Mormeck debacle.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GNS6D9kB3DQ

Wach at this point. 118 kg (around 260 lb)

Comment

Wlad takes him out late (10-12 Round). I mistakenly voted wrong, douh...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Why not at least be honest and admit you hate the Klitschkos?

If you're not interested in this fight, why do you have the MOST POSTS in this thread? Look here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/mi...osted&t=568000
                      In fairness to Larry, he used to be very fond of both Klitschko's. He used to consider both of them Top 10 ATG's at HW.

He seems to not be as big a fan as he used to be, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X