Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pacquiao has lost his power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    It was the way they were hitting him.

Mosley was loading up on single KO punches, really sat down on every punch he threw and they were smashing Marg's head around.

Manny was just popping him in the face with speedy combinations all night long.

Pacquiao was also dealing with a much bigger size disadvantage than Mosley. Use your ****ing brain dude.
    and if manny had the power necessary to do that, he would have done so and saved himself a world of trouble, later calling it hardest fight of my life

he doesn't

you know why because he was never a monster puncher at welterweight

think long and hard before you open your foul mouth

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      and if manny had the power necessary to do that, he would have done so and saved himself a world of trouble, later calling it hardest fight of my life

he doesn't

you know why because he was never a monster puncher at welterweight

think long and hard before you open your foul mouth
      That was not his strategy so you're wrong. He played it safe because he didn't want to leave himself open like that against Margarito who was so much bigger. Which is another point you've been ignoring like the troll you are, PAC IS SMALLER THAN MOSLEY! Get it through your thick head, troll.

Comment

That was not his strategy so you're wrong. He played it safe because he didn't want to leave himself open like that against Margarito who was so much bigger. Which is another point you've been ignoring like the troll you are, PAC IS SMALLER THAN MOSLEY! Get it through your thick head, troll.
        if he had the power to pull off that strategy, which he doesn't, it would have been the optimal strategy.

Shane had a much easier time. manny lacked the power to do the same

you're quite the pathetic pacquiao apologist. better a thick head than your deformed glass skill housing that dysfunctional ant sized brain

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          if he had the power to pull off that strategy, which he doesn't, it would have been the optimal strategy.

Shane had a much easier time. manny lacked the power to do the same

you're quite the pathetic pacquiao apologist. better a thick head than your deformed glass skill housing that dysfunctional ant sized brain
          You're the pedantic, egotistic, hairsplitting, pompous, punctilious little turd who doesn't understand the concept of size severely affecting punching power when you're dealing with large discrepancies such as the Pacquiao-Margarito fight. Pacquiao was smaller hence the difference, that's the last time I'm gonna tell you.

No wonder you're red. When you completely ignore an obvious fact this many times in a row the only conclusion I can make is that If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Pac beat guys more with sheer ferocity than punching power. Although yeah, he obviously has some nice pop. But lets be real. At 147 the guy is still fighting above his weight class. **** ain't easy for a little fella.

And to answer the question, yes, I do think he has lost a little off his punching power. That's what happens when you get older.
            One of the oldest statements in boxing is, the power is the last thing to go. Pacs last 2 fights including aligidigitypop were vs 140lb fighters and he couldn't hurt them. Ever since he fired ariza his power has been greatly diminished. He hasn't hurt anyone in 5 years. His aura has been speed and power. His loss of power is why he is fighting jr ww. These fights afe designed to make him look good. But they don't they hurt his image even with his own fans.

Comment

he still has the same punch he just fighting dudes in a whole other weight class where he truly doesnt belong but its because of his power and speed hes able to pull it off.

Comment

You're the pedantic, egotistic, hairsplitting, pompous, punctilious
                Your tongue is that of a whiny white American college girl who is angry because she isn't having her way. Subconsciously you enjoy being put down into your place.

If you spent enough time around them, you'd be familiar with this behavior and realize how silly your current act is.

that's the last time I'm gonna tell you.
                Please do it make your last time and continue back on your fairy rainbow road.

No wonder you're red. When you completely ignore an obvious fact this many times in a row the only conclusion I can make is that If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you posess.
                you're trying too hard yet making zero impact despite the 3 or opportunities I've given you.

at this juncture it's fair to say your analytical abilities are poor.

You fail to refute my simple points, so basic that you cry troll, and sit there chipping away at your tear dried keyboard in dire frustration.

You're irritated but try not to sweat away all the cheap leftover kfc grease you had for dinner.

to provide an additional example manny didn't even knock Rios down. Surely, you won't cry that he's tougher and bigger than margarito

what are you going to do PM your forum boyfriends to red K me

Comment

Margo was CW to 150 , put in a 26 ft ring and they wore 8oz gloves for a 154 title , Margarito looked like garbage in his only fight in Mexico at 154 fighting a nobody coming of a 2 year banning after being KOed brutally , diuretics was also found in his dressing room .

Get it through your thick head that Margarito was made to order , that he being a sloth had no chance in a 26 ft ring , that the illegal 8oz gloves were all about busting him up , thats why Manny ran all night he was no way going to fight with him so they set it up so he could do as planned .

Understand boxing is not always what it appears to be .

Comment

Hell yes, couldn't be more obvious. Mostly just his fanboy stick with the option "no". I don't know how someone can't see this and be able to ignore the fact that he didn't KO anyone for 5 years? Before that he had plenty of KO-s, he never was a calssic one-punch KO guy though so his KO draught isn't only cause he lost his power (it plays a part though) but he hasn't got the same workrate and volume punching as he had once... Rios stood before him the whole night and Pac gave him every type of punches and Rios didn't even blink. You think that Pac's power is exactly the same as it was 5 years ago and neither the 2009 version of Pac could TKO/KO Rios? Don't make me laugh please... Rios has a chin of his own, but he can be hurt too.
                    Pac seemingly aging (not surprising, he started his carreer very young) and on that certain JMM fight something crack inside of him and he isn't the same sice then. I'm not wondering though, that KO would take almost everyone's soul.

Comment

IMO his power has been overrated. He KO'd Hatton and the whole world went crazy over his power. Well, Manny hasn't KO'd anyone since Hatton and I doubt he will. Before that his last legit KO was in 07 against Solis when Solis couldn't beat the count. Manny beats people up with speed and combinations, he's no KO artist. Again, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X