Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only flomos would say that their god has a better resume, i'm not being biased but if you ask every boxing expert, majority will say pacquiao had the better resume though some would say mayweather was the better boxer, but it does not change the fact that mayweather was never tested and avoided a bunch of dangerous fighters in his division
    Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 12-09-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Real boxing fans agree, good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Call me crazy, but......this pacquiao beats Floyd. I guess since the ko, Manny might never be the same, but I personally this PAC would've gave Floyd hell and then some.
        that pacquao would of got knocked out by floyd

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          that pacquao would of got knocked out by floyd
          But fantasy wins dont get credit. no?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            But fantasy wins dont get credit. no?
            no but that doesn't mean i can't comment on anyone elses oppinion on the fantasy fight

Comment

I love the run.
              I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
              Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
              Well done much respect.
              No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL
              Of course, he will always be greater than Floyd "My Health Comes First" Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather will always be the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" fighter. He never fought the best, but he would have beat them, anyway. If he would have beat them, why even fight them, right? "I might be a coward, but I'm a rich coward," says Mayweather. Maybe he might risk it all again and fight Baldomir. Aww, man. It's a laugher.

Comment

I wouldn't call you crazy.

But I would disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  Of course, he will always be greater than Floyd "My Health Comes First" Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather will always be the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" fighter. He never fought the best, but he would have beat them, anyway. If he would have beat them, why even fight them, right? "I might be a coward, but I'm a rich coward," says Mayweather. Maybe he might risk it all again and fight Baldomir. Aww, man. It's a laugher.
                  YES.
                  good point.
                  I rather see a warrior get KTFO in a FOTY rather than a scared litlle frontin ATG whose to scared to risk his '0"

Comment

I love the run.
                    I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
                    Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
                    Well done much respect.
                    No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL
                    Dont be so self depracating. Most people think Pac is greater than Floyd. Pacs beat JMM twice, whereas Floyd only beat him once while coming in over weight.
                    Pacs beaten Morales twice who many think is better than Floyd. JMM is also better than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Dont be so self depracating. Most people think Pac is greater than Floyd. Pacs beat JMM twice, whereas Floyd only beat him once while coming in over weight.
                      Pacs beaten Morales twice who many think is better than Floyd. JMM is also better than Floyd.
                      I agree.

No real boxing fans can call floyd greater simply because of his '0"

That '0" gets old when you are inactive and cherry picked almost half of your career.

Comment

Working...
                      X