No announcement yet.

Shamrock vs slice tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Damn Ken had him in that choke, I thought he had Kimbo there, but he refused to tap, thought he'd get choked out, nice escape. Once he got up and landed that right, it was over. Good night of fights overall too, lot of comeback wins. One dude was getting beat against the cage and landed a left hook out of nowhere for the KO win and another guy getting beat up, pulls out the victory with an armbar from the bottom. Good stuff, nice technique.
    That's why Pitbull is one of my favorites. He choked out Straus in his last bout after being down on the cards. Pitbull is never truly out of the fight and hasn't been KO'ed/submitted yet. I'm glad the rest of the card was decent, because I wasn't looking forward to the main event.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-20-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

better than i thought actually. still s#it though.

i just hate seeing these kind of matchups, someone who is just washed up losing to a guy he would have handled easily even remotely close to his prime.

that anyone would pay to watch these two fight at all is inexplicable to me.

Comment

Can't wait for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          very entertaining card....

Cant believe shamrock couldn't get the tap out.... not shocked that kimbo iced ken once he landed flush

pit bull fight was pretty wild
          Me neither, or at least choke him unconscious if he wouldn't tap. And I agree, thought the same thing right after the fight ended, a younger Shamrock would've got the submission in that situation, or at least a technical submission.

Comment

Watching Shamrock-Slice I got confused for a second,I thought I had went back in time to 1997 and Ken was wrestling D'Lo Brown.

Comment

Just watched this fight, no way was this real, this **** was faked, wonder how much shamrock got paid to take a dive, shame on you ken

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                Just watched this fight, no way was this real, this **** was faked, wonder how much shamrock got paid to take a dive, shame on you ken
                That's what I though...I mean Shamrock had his forearm tucked deep under the chin of Kimbo. There is no way an experienced guy like Shamrock who is still fresh at the beginning of a fight even at his age (I mean look at the guy...he still looks the same as he did 25 years ago) is not going to close the deal in a few seconds...there's no way out of that.

Anyways...I knew and said it would be staged as soon as I heard this fight/joke was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  That's what I though...I mean Shamrock had his forearm tucked deep under the chin of Kimbo. There is no way an experienced guy like Shamrock who is still fresh at the beginning of a fight even at his age (I mean look at the guy...he still looks the same as he did 25 years ago) is not going to close the deal in a few seconds...there's no way out of that.

Anyways...I knew and said it would be staged as soon as I heard this fight/joke was happening.
                  I know what your saying, sad thing is shamrock is a legend in the mma game, and was my favourite fighter, he was the one i loved when i first got into mma, to see him throwing fights for money is pathetic tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    I know what your saying, sad thing is shamrock is a legend in the mma game, and was my favourite fighter, he was the one i loved when i first got into mma, to see him throwing fights for money is pathetic tho.
                    Shamrock was so easily controlling everything he was actually blowing the scam...Kimbo is so useless Shamrock had to try extra hard to lose. There was no way that stoppage needed to happen but the referee knew that he better not take any chances and stopped it at the 1st weakest excuse he had before Kimbo exposed himself any worse than he already had.

So now what? Who are they going to scam him up with next? I wouldn't be surprised if they dug up Tank Abbott for a rematch. He's probably broke and would be only to happy to throw a fight for a few bucks again.

Comment

No way Ken would lose to Tank Abbot, even on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                      X