Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom Is Floyd Mayweather Toughest Possible Opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo then Sergio, than Manny and Rob G

Comment

Martinez
      pac/canelo
      Guerrero

Comment

I am sure it's not Guerrero. Pacquiao,and Martinez are tough and could win but I think Canelo has the best chance to beat Floyd.He is only 22 and he is getting better all the time. He is a full 154 pounder that has speed and power in both hands and beautiful, accurate combinations. He has never lost a fight and he has never been off his feet. If Floyd take the fight I am betting on Canelo regardless of whether he has defeated top opposition or not. Out with the old and in with the new young star.

Comment

Why are people picking Martinez a guy going on his 8th fight in a row at 160 pounds. Hell why is he even in the poll. His toughest fight is Alvarez.
          Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-26-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Public opinion.

Floyd literally has to beat Martinez, Pacman, Canelo and Guerrero to get people from saying he's ducking.

Comment

I think paquiao is to small and past his prime...canelo lack experience agains top oposition( it is imposible to beat a # 1 pound for pound when you never fought a top 500 pound for pound) ...gerrero has not real skills apart to be a very small fighter, he have not chance...martinez is the best option but he is also past his prime and coming from an surgery ...nobody of those can beat floyd..try others..

Comment

I don't think Pacquiao was ever that dangerous for Floyd
                Martinez obviously because his size and power
                Canelo definitely is big strong with good combos and a dangerous foe
                Guerrero has done little to suggest he can do anything to Floyd

Comment

1. Martinez (size IMO)
                  2. Pacquiao
                  3. Canelo
                  4. Guerrero (no threat imo)

Comment

1. martinez (big, fast and has the power to hurt floyd)
                    2. canelo (big, strong and very accurate with his punches, although he could easily be tagged by floyd all night long)
                    3. pac (because he lost his killer instinct and always has problems with counterpunchers he cant hit flush...floyd would be the best counterpuncher he'd ever face)
                    4. guerrero (would be surprised if guerrero would even win a round against floyd)

Comment

Martinez is too big.... too skilled

Comment

Working...
                      X