Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight is basically a great warrior against a great boxer and historically the boxer will be taken to deap waters and will take more punishment than He had before.

Comment

Floyd trained for YEARS in preparation of this right here

Building his body to sustain punishment. Building his stamina to sustain punishment. Sparring with heavyweights and bigger fighters to sustain punishment. And most of all, improving his defense

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
        The fight is basically a great warrior against a great boxer and historically the boxer will be taken to deap waters and will take more punishment than He had before.
        History proves the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
          Cotto is not "great" warrior. He's an okay fighter.

If he was ever a great warrior then he would have beaten Margarito who was a good warrior.

Comment

yea,yea yea cotto

Comment

While I do think Floyd wins by either KO or UD I wouldn't be surprised if he got hit more than he usually does in this fight. Cotto has gotten his hits in against every opponent he's faced including his losses to Marg and Pac. Problem is that he won't be hitting Floyd enough to win.

Comment

Size and Power, hmm, yeah, Cotto is looking like he is focusing on the wrong things.

Comment

In relation to people thinking Cotto is not this new fighter who's gonna fight completely different than he has, why do people assume Floyd is going to become this offensive juggernaut who's gonna walk Cotto down w/ ease let alone KO him?

I think Floyd's tougher than people think, but I think also people are putting way too much stock in Floyd being 25 years old again. As Floyd's stated about Cotto being set in his style, the same applies to Floyd truthfully. The fight's going to the cards, but I believe it'll be closer than most are expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
                    This is going to be a shocking one sided beatdown.
                    Cotto will be ripping shots busting up Floyd.
                    The shell will be broken and its contents bruised.
                    lol.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      all it will do is make him even slower and easier to hit
                      you don't look for big shots against Floyd
                      size only counts for his opponents if they have some speed to go with it
                      Cotto has no deadly punching power at JMW, he didn't have it at WW
                      Cotto will be a human heavybag in this fight
                      Then why did Manny run away from this Cotto if he is so easy to hit ? obviously Team Pac think its best to stay away from Cotto without a CW !

Comment

Working...
                      X