Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on the following members - (Part 5.)

We are to the midpoint of season 1. Last week had a great list of members but it fell short compared to the first 3.

This week's 5.

Spray_resistant

Underboss

The Gully Gad

The_Bringer

Flawless*

Spray_resistant-top poster and always has great avi

Underboss-another good poster with the best looking women in his avi and sigs,derserves green k every time i look through his fine latina women thread

The Gully Gad-top man,top poster,my boy and homie,nothing but pure ratings for the big yard man

The_Bringer-dont know him too well but i like what ive seen,good poster and straight to the point,he needs to be on here more often

Flawless*-misunderstood,i like him myself even though i dont agree with him,his luv for ashley cole is a bit weird but apart from that hes ok

Comment

first 4 are all class people that i would buy a drink or smoke some bud with

the 5th one, i hope gets raped by a kangaroo

Comment

I don't usually do these circle-jerk threads, but my boy Flawless is in it so, I'll give it a shot.

Spray_resistant: Laid back, mellow poster. Sexually confused young man.

Underboss: Seems alright from what I've seen, so far. Seems to have some fine bird in his avi often.

The Gully Gad: ATG poster. Laid back as a motherfucker. Never seen him really get into any beefs. Has a good sense of humour. Still can't believe he's white.

The_Bringer: Don't know much about this fucker.

Flawless*: ATG poster. Legend. One of the few posters I enjoy reading. Seems like the type of guy I'd hang out with. Highly intelligent.

Comment

The first 4 Iv'e always liked and been familiar with. Flawless I'm just not very familiar with as a poster on this website. So I really don't even know what to type other than I've never been rubbed the wrong way by him.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            first 4 are all class people that i would buy a drink or smoke some bud with

the 5th one, i hope gets raped by a kangaroo
            :wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Spray, Gully, Underboss, & Bringer = good posters.

Flawless = fagot ass Kirk Lazarus ass nigga.

Comment

Awesome avatar, Ether.

Comment

I expect Flawless to get alot of hate.

Comment

They're all swell fella's.

Comment

Working...
                    X