No announcement yet.

Detail of forrests death! Partly his fault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    dude seriously STFU. If someone steals your wallet RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE, you tell me you're not going to run after them. What if they were just teenagers?! It's not Forrests fault for NOT thinking they will shoot him. ::smh::

It's easy to look back AFTER the incident because we know the end result. If forrest were to have caught the guy who stole his wallet, beat him up and the cops arrested the bad guy, everyone would be talking about how big of a hero he is, just like that old man who beat up the robber in his own home, remember that guy? No one called him a dumb ass for defending himself, but I guess if he were murdered people like yourself would have said, "he is partially to blame if he would have just laid down like a coward and proceeded to be robbed.."

RIP.

The guy just died. Let us all morn his death without spitting out your insulting opinions, ok?
    I'd let them go because I'm always in Mexico and I grew up in a ghetto town in california and know better then to do **** like this. You try to act hard like you would do this and that but only ignorant people speak like that. People that actually been around this type of stuff know better and know what can happen therefore if you're not willing to risk your life over a wallet you don't give chase. Get the fuk out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      how do you know Forrest even knew they had a gun? The TS said they stole his wallet, there is no mention that he was robbed at gun point.
      Why did he pull out his gun then? Hes a pro boxer, why not just use your fists?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Nothing wrong with what Forrest did. The guy in the bushes was the fucking coward! I hope he rots in prison....how do you shoot someone in the back??
        same thing i thought. Especially 6 times in the back!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          Punch, you're full of **** for posting this.

I've read different accounts of this thing on different sites.

On The Ring, Iole writes that a guy shot him in the back of the head and shot him 7 times in the back while he was on the floor.

Everyones so fukin quick to jump in and give their two cents before they know wtf happened.

And even then it doesn't matter. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this. He did what he thought he needed to do and thats that.
          this is straight from forrest's manager and close friend who had been talking to police all day today. This is not coming from no stupid sports writer trying to make an article for people to read.

Comment

Ill be sure to steal your wallet since of course, youll do nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
              no he got shot in the back as he was walking back to his car.
              The reports said that someone took the first shot and Forrest went after them and then they snuck up and shot him in the back.
              I'm just sayin that's the story that's going around the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                this is straight from forrest's manager and close friend who had been talking to police all day today. This is not coming from no stupid sports writer trying to make an article for people to read.
                How the hell are you gonna make a thread saying its "partly his fault" man???

He was the victim of this whole thing from beginning to end.

I'll never fault him for fighting back, in fact I respect him more for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  Ill be sure to steal your wallet since of course, youll do nothing about it.
                  go for it bro the only time i'll fight back is if im being shot at or trying to get stabbed by someone. If dudes grab my wallet in the middle of the night and im by myself you can have the fuken wallet.

Comment

can we not bother discussing whether what forrest did was right or wrong?

he got killed by criminals who robbed/tried to rob him.

whether he should have or shouldn't have done what he did is irrelevant.

it's not a victim's fault. some people fight , some don't. some run , some don't. people all act differently in stressful situations. plus NO ONE REALLY KNOWS THE EXACT DETAILS.

just stfu about the issue. arm chair quarterbacking a dead man's actions.....idiots in this forum.

show some respect. you guys gossip like bitches.
                    Last edited by WhoreUs; 07-26-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      can we not bother discussing whether what forrest did was right or wrong?

he got killed by criminals who robbed/tried to rob him.

whether he should have or shouldn't have done what he did is irrelevant.

it's not a victim's fault. blame the criminals.

just stfu about the issue. arm chair quarterbacking a dead man's actions. show some respect. you guys gossip like bitches.
                      exactly it is in no way his fault fwhat happend to him. he reacted to a situation that was forced upon him and in the heat of the moment decided to take action. show some respect

Comment

Working...
                      X