Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Happy if Mayweather Stays Retired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he has to fight Sugar Shane to be a legend in the fans eyes, but he's already a "paper legend" and in the Hall of Fame. He needs to decide if he wants to be a legend on paper or a legend in the fans and his peers eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish0910 View Post
      I think he has to fight Sugar Shane to be a legend in the fans eyes, but he's already a "paper legend" and in the Hall of Fame. He needs to decide if he wants to be a legend on paper or a legend in the fans and his peers eyes.
      WTF is a paper legend?

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        WTF is a paper legend?
        I mean his record. He doesn't have great opposition on his record but he's considered a legend because he's never lost and won titles in 5 different weight classes. Don't get me wrong he's one of my favorites but most fans and media don't think he's a legend because he hasn't fought great opposition. He should continue to fight bigger names so that his critics won't have **** to say in the end!

Comment

I mean his record. He doesn't have great opposition on his record but he's considered a legend because he's never lost and won titles in 5 different weight classes. Don't get me wrong he's one of my favorites but most fans and media don't think he's a legend because he hasn't fought great opposition. He should continue to fight bigger names so that his critics won't have **** to say in the end!
          That's funny coming from someone with Marciano in his sig...

Comment

That's funny coming from someone with Marciano in his sig...
            You act like I'm talking **** about him. I just want him to fight better oposition in order to shut up the critics!

Oh and Floyds in my sig too!

Comment

You act like I'm talking **** about him. I just want him to fight better oposition in order to shut up the critics!

Oh and Floyds in my sig too!
              I know you're not talking ****. My thing is everyone that people want him to fight has already ducked him. There is no point to chasing them. They had their chance...

Comment

I know you're not talking ****. My thing is everyone that people want him to fight has already ducked him. There is no point to chasing them. They had their chance...
                I agree, I just think because he's still young and in his prime he should give it a shot so that nobody will have **** to say about his legacy. If he was old or past his prime I would agree with his retirement. Emanual Stewart wouldn't say Floyds a legend, he would only say he's a good and skilled fighter. Which I don't agree wiith at all!

Comment

no....he's my 4th fav. fighter of all-time and still in his prime.....keep fighting and keep dominating.....

Comment

Working...
                  X