Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States most racist major city....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepthemhandsup View Post
    thats how detroit is, its a black side, white side, asian side, mexican side, etc

and what funny bout it is when i went to Canada a while ago in Windsor it was all types a race's walking up and down the street. i was like "man it's like kumbya in here"
    It's the same in NYC for the most part...

When I went to go see Cotto-Clottey..I went out walking around the neighborhoods and ****...and I saw an old ass Arabian dude and Some young Black chick embracing each other talkin about how they haven't seen each other in so long etc..I was like WTF??..I saw white kids mingling with the black and vice versa..it was weird as ****..but seemed mad peaceful..so it was nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      None. White people are cool everywhere, they just aren't accepted everywhere.
      Are you tweaking?

Comment

Boston used to be bad, with the bus riots and all. There was a big fight between blacks and whites at my HS in the 70s as well and that was in a city a few miles outside.

I'm in Boston every weekday pretty much and haven't seen anything racist or openly racist.

Doesn't mean it doesn't happen of course.

Comment

It's probably somewhere out west nowadays. Texas Cali or Zona or somewhere like that

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Yeah well no ****, Whiteboy lol.
            hey now no need for name calling, and **** man boston is so full of brazilians, asians, and africans(like real africans) we white folk are the minority in that city so if any racism is going on its the dark skin folk being racist toward us.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              hey now no need for name calling, and **** man boston is so full of brazilians, asians, and africans(like real africans) we white folk are the minority in that city so if any racism is going on its the dark skin folk being racist toward us.
              I was dicking around Bro. Making light of this dark subject.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I was dicking around Bro. Making light of this dark subject.
                i know man you couldnt tell I was being sarcastic about the name calling thing calling me a White Boy. Hell if thats all I am gonna get called today I consider it a good day.

Comment

Beverly Hills?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    Hell if thats all I am gonna get called today I consider it a good day.
                    Abuse? Don't tolerate it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i think it's canada.. those ddamn racists

Comment

Working...
                      X