Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Spinoff - 'Creed' - Fans Finally Get Their First Look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than Southpaw to me IMO... at least I'm more interested

Comment

Isnt that 'wallace' from The Wire ?

Comment

Originally posted by tusc1976 View Post
        Let me guess, Creed jr more than likely is in his 30's just like Rocky was when he got his first shot at Apollo.
        So Rocky will come to the rescue and help Jr get his first shot.
        Rocky will FINALLY pass on the torch.
        Rocky will probably die in this one (like Mickey did in Rocky 2).
        Mickey died in Rocky 3, not Rocky 2.

I like that they didn't show too much story in this trailer, but then again this is the first trailer that came out. They'll probably have other trailers that give away everything. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm more excited for Southpaw than this. Southpaw looks like it's deeper, has more things going for it. It will probably make more money too.

Comment

Its Carl Weathers you idiot.

Comment

Ward/Bellew/Rosado must be happy as hell to be in a Rocky movie.

Comment

Carl Matthews... Boxing Not-So-Clever DUMBASSES at it again. :laff:

Do they ever copyedit an article before shitting it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                Please correct highlighted line. As written, Creed beats himself to death. I assume it should be Drago throwing the punches.

Other than that... probably much better than the film will turn out to be!!!

Wish I could K you for that one, too, but system will not allow. I will make a mental note to K you for something down the line to make up for it though!!
                Corrected...along with a ton of misspelled words (must have been too sleepy this morning).

Comment

It would be cool if Rocky teaches the kid all the stuff that Apollo taught him, like the footwork and head movement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    It would be cool if Rocky teaches the kid all the stuff that Apollo taught him, like the footwork and head movement.
                    Seems like that's what its leading up to, isn't it?

Comment

I think this movie is doomed to fail. HOWEVER...just for the record,

Anyone who doesn't know who Carl MF'n Weathers is don't know jack about BOXING!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X