Collapse
No announcement yet.

whose fans have been the most delusional after their guy lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin. That fight against Wlad was comically bad..

Comment

Whenever Pac has a bad night at the office, we're told to watch the fight in Slow Motion or that the guy who iced him was juiced up....I have NOTHING against Pac...he's a ATG who deserves major props...but his fans are a something else....those dudes don't know how to take a L and keep it moving

The Lucas boys went full ****** after Swift beat him but they've since lowered their voices about that fight and have just decided to be over critical of Swift...just SOME of them not ALL...in fact, Lucas has a solid and LOYAL base...they're not so bad....the Pac Maniacs are from another planet

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        face it bro...Manny lost...and clearly at that....their isn't a legit way to even argue for a draw or a win in his favor

He looked lost and bewildered in the fight....couldn't cut off the ring if he paid for it....what happened to all the crazy angles and great footwork??? even My footwork would look great facing front foot heavy guys like Rios, Clottey and Margarito who move like slugs

you must be one of those guys who picked Manny to win??? He lost, and faked a serious injury...it doesn't get any worse than that

yo...do you have a hook up on those secret salt water healing products?
        Where did I say Manny won?

All I'm saying is....Those words were faaaaar from what anyone with even 1 functioning eye would use to describe the way in which Floyd won.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Who do you guys think come up with the worst excuses or explanations for the loss their guy took
          Some fans, especially the brothers and UK dudes crying about the HW division. They're playing Bball n Football. Really?

Cotto fans
          Marquez stans
          Hopkins

Comment

Pacquiao fans: toe step, shoulder, gifs of the same punches from different angles, slow motion clips, cries of a home town disadvantage, accusing the opponent of roiding.

Mattysse fans have been pretty bad but it doesn't compare. Generally, they accept that their guy lost but they cry over the swollen eye. They're not that different to fans of Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Where did I say Manny won?

All I'm saying is....Those words were faaaaar from what anyone with even 1 functioning eye would use to describe the way in which Floyd won.
              my 11 year old son could have read between those lines.

I've seen more excuses to why Manny lost and no mo and slow mo videos than people saying Mayweather destroyed Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Whenever Pac has a bad night at the office, we're told to watch the fight in Slow Motion or that the guy who iced him was juiced up....I have NOTHING against Pac...he's a ATG who deserves major props...but his fans are a something else....those dudes don't know how to take a L and keep it moving

The Lucas boys went full ****** after Swift beat him but they've since lowered their voices about that fight and have just decided to be over critical of Swift...just SOME of them not ALL...in fact, Lucas has a solid and LOYAL base...they're not so bad....the Pac Maniacs are from another planet
                pretty much.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

post May 2nd has been the worst example of all...I guess its because he lost to Mayweather

Its not like Manny hadn't been knocked out or lost a descision before this....you'd think he was undefeated for all the excuses and uproar

Comment

Manny fanboys when floyd won...

Manny fanboys had a complete meltdown and now live on the fringes of lunacy.. Just read the floyd/manny master thread after the fight.. Months later you still got guys claiming "manny won if you slow mo it" or "manny's shoulder" etc, etc,..

Most fanboys just shut up or jump off the bandwagon when their guy loses..

Lucas fanboys basically have been quiet for the most part since the danny fight
                    Broner fanboys have all but basically jumped ship to Errol spence
                    But manny fanboys are still raging

Comment

Manny is undefeated in "slo mo" fights..

Comment

Working...
                      X