No announcement yet.

Geale Vs Quillen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geale Vs Quillen

Before we start preposterous claims about how good Quillen may be and he is ready/deserves a shot at GGG. Who you got in a middleweight scrap between Quillen and Geale. I think Geale takes it by UD..

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Before we start preposterous claims about how good Quillen may be and he is ready/deserves a shot at GGG. Who you got in a middleweight scrap between Quillen and Geale. I think Geale takes it by UD..
    I'll take Quillen by late tko. Geale is a good little fighter but he has no pop to keep Quillen off him. Kid chocolate is a big azz middleweight, I think he came in at like 188 his last fight!

Comment

Geale UD and I'm not joking.

Put up a poll TS

Comment

Geale outboxes Quillin early rounds Quillin stops Geale late rounds

Comment

Geale outboxes Quillin easily to a 12 round decision. IMO.

Comment

Quillin would be a great fight for GGG, it would force him down the throats of the US audience to watch him destroy a recent paper champ and Haymon's latest adoptive son.

In this fight, it's close but I lean towards Geale.

Comment

I'd lean towards Quillen, but you never know, people (me included) say GGGs resume is nothing special and Quillens is even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                I'll take Quillen by late tko. Geale is a good little fighter but he has no pop to keep Quillen off him. Kid chocolate is a big azz middleweight, I think he came in at like 188 his last fight!
                Quillin has been fighting weak punchers as of late and getting pushed around the ring anyway. Lack of punching power would be the least of Geale's worries. I wouldn't be surprised if he did stun Quillin with a shot.

Comment

I think its one of the better fights that may have a realistic chance in being made.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Quillin punches a lot harder that anyone here seems to give him credit for, and Geale doesn't punch with enough stick to have Quillin "proceed with caution".

Late stoppage or wide points win; Quillin is simply too long to have the "keep busy" tactics work for Geale.

Comment

Working...
                    X