• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    What about beating Timothy Bradley.
    Ignore him, he didn't know the weight limit for JWW or WW

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      What about beating Timothy Bradley.
      Bradley? the guy who got a gift decision against pac and then looked like his true self in the rematch? the guy who went life and death with Ruslan? the guy who barely beat 40 year old jmm? Timothy is quite overrated if you ask me

Have Manny beat Porter, Khan, Thurman, Matthysse, Canelo etc and then talk about matching him with the Undefeated Pound for Pound king.

Comment

Mayweather vs Dionisia Pacquiao, May 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
          Mayweather vs Dionisia Pacquiao, May 2015
          No your wrong...

It's Floyd vs bobby PAC live from NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
            Floyd is a coward and will remain a coward for all eternity. At this point it doesn't even matter weather or not he fights Pacquiao anymore because he already waited far too long.

I don't give a **** about Mayweather, **** him and whatever he does.
            Please explain how you consider Floyd a coward when he was willing to fight fighters that Pac OFFICIALLY would not. Mosley after Margarito & Cotto at 154...WHO THEY PURSUED! Not to mention, Pac wouldn't be willing to fight Canelo at 152 either. So wouldn't that make Pac a coward as well?

Comment

The Rich coward is at it again using Pacquiao's name to promote his fights. BTW, this has been like the 3rd article I've seen today regarding a possible Pacquiao - Floyd May fight. Funny how not one has Floyd saying it himself.

Comment

Working...
              X