HBO biased commentary during LomoCLINCHko vs Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the commentary was disturbing

Comment

I'd clinch too if some joker was punching me in the nuts non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I'd clinch too if some joker was punching me in the nuts non-stop.
        And I'd punch somebody in the nuts if they kept clinching me every time I tried to take the fight inside.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
          Salido didn't even go downstairs that much most of them were ON THE BELT LINE
          ouch

Comment

I usually like the HBO crew but I have to admit they were a bit annoying last night. It was obvious what the planned agenda was, HBO put a lot of stock on Lomachenko.

There is also a part where they point out 3 supposed low blows where only 1 hit the LEG area and the other two the belt. It was really not as horrible as they made it seem.

Comment

that who they was betting on to be a star and make them money so of couse it worked.

Comment

should have changed your avatar before you started this thread ...

Comment

Everyone sucked even Max did a crappy post fight interview, and to top it off i cannot believe that right after that fight the only guy who briefly mentioned how huge Chavez looked was Roy after they where on Salido's chubby ass the entirety of the prior fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    HBO was horrible and Kellermans post fight interview was a joke.

Props to Lomo for acting like a class act in defeat.
                    I agree. He was a class act with no excuses or complaints. He took his defeat like a sportsman.

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
                      You're right. Salido fought a 100% clean fight and didn't throw a single low blow
                      Nor did he step on Lomachenko's foot, nor throw elbows. Immaculate performance by Salido. Nary an intentional headbutt.

Seriously, I thought Salido did "The Alien " proud last night. Sure Bernard was shouting encouragement at his TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X