No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe says Canelo n his team are lying about his current weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RadioBox View Post
    I respect Leonard Ellerbe for what he has achieved in life.. but let's be brutally honest here. This guy is a very obvious ****sexual. The dude left his family to devote his entire life to Floyd.

I met him a few months ago at a convention and when I shook his hands it was sticky as hell and covered in some wet white looking goo. The worst thing is I forgot to wash it off and ate a burger right after.
    If he is gay or not...who cares? what the hell does that have to do with boxing at all?

Comment

aren't these weigh ins done by the wbc?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        More likely Canelo lied about entering camp at 166.
        Under Ellerbe's premise, who's to say Mayweather isn't lying about weighing 150.8? We couldn't even see his torso let alone his feet on that picture (Floyd's). Ellerbe is just complaining so people won't start saying Canelo is drained, which I figure he will be. Probably not on Dawson levels, but he'll be drained alright.

Comment

I respect Leonard Ellerbe for what he has achieved in life.. but let's be brutally honest here. This guy is a very obvious ****sexual. The dude left his family to devote his entire life to Floyd.

I met him a few months ago at a convention and when I shook his hands it was sticky as hell and covered in some wet white looking goo. The worst thing is I forgot to wash it off and ate a burger right after.
          Lmao........

Comment

Why would he be lying about it? The weight makes perfect sense considering his weight in the past. Most of the weight "lost" is water that is cut the day before the weigh in and then rehydrated. So many people dont understand how weight works in boxing

Comment

If anyones lying its Floyd and his camp. They purposely edited that photo down so you could only see the back of his head

Comment

Canelo actually weighed 147.3 pounds, Pearly J confirmed it. No way Canelo will be "drained"

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  Under Ellerbe's premise, who's to say Mayweather isn't lying about weighing 150.8? We couldn't even see his torso let alone his feet on that picture (Floyd's). Ellerbe is just complaining so people won't start saying Canelo is drained, which I figure he will be. Probably not on Dawson levels, but he'll be drained alright.
                  What premise? Floyd said he was about 150 entering camp, that remains true. Canelo actually weighs 1 lb more than he supposedly entered camp at and he's supposed to he working down. Something doesn't make sense about that, ellerbe isn't wrong.

Comment

Ellerbe just doesn't like the criticism his boo is receiving for draining Canelo. He chose that path so he can deal with it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X