I honestly wouldn't wipe my nose with a single thread on the lounge front page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Have I got a new stalker here?

Although the Emo moderates my thread titles to save me from bans, the new title of this one does make it sound twee.

Yes, it was "dick cheese", not nose.
    I've never edited a single thread title of yours, or a post for that matter. I have removed a ban worthy post or two, though.

Comment

You missed the one about moving all the water on Earth to Mars.

Comment

you forgot about strictly_ug whiney threads about his girl that left him crying and crying here in the lounge.

oh and the girl tips threads.

Comment

[QUOTE=!! Anorak;13589761]You guys know me by now. I never like to say anything that may offend.

The Z-CLAN (Social Group)
          Maniac's my e-bud, but you might as well cut your dick off, nail it to your fore head and then walk around a gay bar all night. You bleed to death, Godzhand's sucking the cock on your head and you've been arse raped. Now... I don't know for sure if that made any sense - I'm drunk. But it sure as Hell made a lot more sense than a lot of ****s making a "clan" on the fucking internet. "What did you do tonight man?" "Oh, I hung out with my crew." "Where, down the local bar?" "No... on the internet. In a lounge where everyone thinks we're ****s."

Comment

I miss the old days

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              I've never edited a single thread title of yours, or a post for that matter. I have removed a ban worthy post or two, though.
              That Arakawa-Figueroa fight was fucking CRAZY. Tremendous fight.

Comment

I felt for the Pinger though that he didn't have any serious pop. After a few rounds it was like watching a Rottweiler ripping up a kitten... and everyone's going "doesn't the kitten have heart?"

Comment

Working...
                X