No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Aims To Overwhelm Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Angulo hasnt looked impressive at all lately and he looks like he has stamina issues but nonetheless a good boxer vs banger match up.
    I don't think his stamina issues will be a problem in this fight for two reasons:
    1) Lara doesn't throw much himself
    2) Lara will KO him in DOS ROUNDS!

Comment

Angulo is gonna get stopped by Lara

Comment

Bad style matchup.... Good fight for adding names though. We can only hope the mandatory actually gets a shot... Knowing the wbc though.... Most likely not

Comment

I'm hoping for a good fight. If Angulo cut the ring off like a seasoned vet, he'd have probably had a better career. All he does is follow though.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            I expect Lara to out box Angulo, bad comeback fight for the Dog
            How many does he need?

Comment

lara kot angulo en 5 round

Comment

Angulo is going to have to cut the ring and make it a dog fight agains't Lara to get the W or Lara will box his a** off and win easy.

Comment

Angulo by stoppage!!

Comment

have to consider Angulo a very 'live' underdog -- you never know with Angulo -- he has a high risk / high reward style that makes him very compelling to watch -- he has enough aggressiveness and power to put anyone away but his defense is awful which means that he can go down at any time himself -- can be easily outboxed by someone like Lara unless he can effectively catch up to him and land heavy shots --

Comment

Just finished re-watching Angulo v Silva. Silva had plenty moments of clean landed shots on El Perro. Silva also boxed from the outside very effectively to set up Angulo as he came in, his problem was staying on the ropes way too long and trading.
                      Lara is going to have a field day with Angulo's face however I don't see the Mexican getting stopped as Lara is not a volume puncher or a one punch KO artist. Lara UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X