Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan New Pics Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's better than Berto, jesus people really hate Khan.

Berto beat Quintana, Collazo, and Zaveck. Khan beat Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, and arguably beat Peterson as well.

Khan may have a soft chin but he's beaten some good fighters, and was recognized as one of the top 1-2 JWW's for couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      you hate khan too, eh?
      I just want to see Guzman get a big fight shot again. If Guzman beats Khabib or whatever his name is, than he's right back in line for a good fight at 140. Either Khan or Peterson would be good. I have a feeling Khan will fight the Brook/Alexander winner in May/June though and move up in weight. Maybe it'll do him good moving up and cutting less weight.

Comment

Yeah, Khan's not that bad. He's got some decent skills tbh, and speed that a lot of boxers would kill for.

I think if you strapped a cement block to his chin he might be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I just want to see Guzman get a big fight shot again. If Guzman beats Khabib or whatever his name is, than he's right back in line for a good fight at 140. Either Khan or Peterson would be good. I have a feeling Khan will fight the Brook/Alexander winner in May/June though and move up in weight. Maybe it'll do him good moving up and cutting less weight.
          I was a Guzfan for ages, but, as with my thread in the lounge, he's disappointed by how he's been able to go through his entire career with the least possible resistance. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            whoever guzman fights after he whoops khabib, and if its the guzman of old, I honestly dono who I'd pick to beat him at 140...

Comment

Guzman still looks pretty decent as far as hand speed and power. We'll see against his next opponent. I'd love to see Guzman-Khan/Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
                He looks big in the photos I can't see him staying at 140 much longer if he don't get a Garcia rematch
                was thinking the same, i think however garcia matchup might be made very soon, garcia seems to be milking whatever he can before getting in the ring with the serious punchers

however i feel it will end the same as it did the first time, unless khan adjusts, which i'm not sure he can...

Comment

Hmm I always thought Khan was kinda killing himself to make 140. He looks so damn top heavy...

Comment

Where's the neck strengthener?

Comment

I am very excited to see how Khan performs under Mr. Hunter.

Comment

Working...
                      X