Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares? He sucks and he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
      No not really, the Manny of old wouldn't have let it go the distance. His complacency has cost him. Complacency has never affected Mayweather and Bradley it seems.
      Complacency is part of Mayweather and Bradley's style..They control pace,it's one of the biggest part of their games..They fight when they want to and make their opponents fight when they don't want to..IMO Bradley controlled the pace of this fight and it was a big reason Pac lost it..

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Who cares? He sucks and he lost.
        Actually Bradley is 29-0...Look it up..

Comment

• Bradley admits? Unless he admits to losing that fight then there is nothing to say .... because Bradley knows who won that fight CLEARLY! Admit to that Bradley!

Manny did better than I expected and Bradley didn't do as good as I expected. Bradley was still determined in there, which I expected .... but he was clearly down on himself throughout that fight. Bradley was not happy about his injuries and his performance as I'm sure that he felt that he could have done better in there with a couple of good feet/ankles.

The only ones who appear to have trouble admitting that Manny clearly won are some, not all, of the Bradley supporters and some of the Manny haters .... even Floyd fans are saying that Manny clearly won. So that says something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Complacency is part of Mayweather and Bradley's style..They control pace,it's one of the biggest part of their games..They fight when they want to and make their opponents fight when they don't want to..IMO Bradley controlled the pace of this fight and it was a big reason Pac lost it..
            Controlling pace and complacency are entirely different mate. Mayweather and Bradley are not complacent as they train and prepare intensely for every fight, don't cut corners, don't get distracted and don't take opponents lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
              Controlling pace and complacency are entirely different mate. Mayweather and Bradley are not complacent as they train and prepare intensely for every fight, don't cut corners, don't get distracted and don't take opponents lightly.
              My mistake bro,your right...Bradley was on his job,but I do feel that the way Bradley controlled the pace of this fight was the reason he won it..

Comment

• i like Bradley a lot, but you're not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me when you just took home probably 2.5 milly after taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  My mistake bro,your right...Bradley was on his job,but I do feel that the way Bradley controlled the pace of this fight was the reason he won it..
                  1st time I watched it, I aint score it, and had a razor thin decision for Pac. When back the next day and watched it with the sound turnt down, and actually scored the fight. I came up with a draw, with the 7th round being the pivoting round(I gave it to Pac, even though Tim controlled most of the round). If I woulda gave it to Tim, then it woulda been 115-113 and my card woulda looked very simular to Mr. Ford's.

I agree with you Rome mah homie. Nobody's giving Tim credit for controlling the pace and action of the fight, which is part of the criteria needed to effectively score a Boxing match.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  i like Bradley a lot, but you're not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me when you just took home probably 2.5 milly after taxes.
                  I dont think Tim is lookin for sympathy Bruhnlaw. I think he wants the validation that he deserves for goin out there and giving us his all and scrappin like a true warrior, which we all demand from our fighters. He rolled his ankle somethin terrible, and continued of scrappin, when 99% of today's athletes woulda been sittin on the bench for the rest of the evening nursin such a injury. Then he also fought with a broken foot on the opposite foot(if I aint mistakin), he deserves some credit for what he gave us that evening regardless of the size of his bankroll IMHO.

Comment

• Boxing never had any love for you Bradley and even less now give Pac his rematch then lose to Khan and call it a day you will not be missed by many.

Comment

• I dont understand this statement from Bradley..He just officially beat the best pound for pound fighter in the world.. If he is not getting credit maybe because he should have lose that fight.. But he didnt so he should be thanking the boxing gods already for that...

In any case, Pac has been criticize so many times for victories that he did win convincingly by people who dont know ***** what they are talking about, and still would never make a statement like that..

Pac had not uttered a single comment about his "loss", and took it like a man.. Bradley should be thankful for that..

Because guys like MAB, Morales, Cotto, Hatton, DLH, Mosley, JMM (1st and 2nd fight) whom Pac beat convincingly have already made tons of excuses on why they lose. And would not give Pac the credit on the beating they took from this guy.

So he should be thankful that the fighter whom he controversially beat is not making any excuses unlike the fighters that lose to Pac..

Comment

Working...
                      X