Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best National Anthem Performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Best National Anthem Performance?

LMFAO!! Check out De La Hoya and Mosley @ 1:38 (and the old man in the stands)

embarassing point blank. My grandfather didn't fight in ww2 for our national anthem to be sang like that. I hate when singers put there own lil spice to the anthem, just ****ing sing it like its suppose to be, and if you don't know what that is look up whitney houston's national anthem before the giants bills superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
      embarassing point blank. My grandfather didn't fight in ww2 for our national anthem to be sang like that. I hate when singers put there own lil spice to the anthem, just ****ing sing it like its suppose to be, and if you don't know what that is look up whitney houston's national anthem before the giants bills superbowl
      man, i was going to lecture you about tolerance and whole lotta other bull-ish - then i watched that performance again and man -- you are soooooo right!!

r kelly is a butcher!!

Comment

**** that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
          Bull****...........

If Francis Scott Key heard Whitney Houston sing the national anthem with all those runs in her voice, he would call her a ni66ger and have her lynched.

Do the Anthem the way you want to, we are a diverse people and we should put our own spin on it.

R. Kelly was trash but Marvin Gaye and Jose Feliciano killed it when they did it their way.

Comment

I don't think I have ever heard anyone sing a national anthem and enjoyed it regardless of the talent of the singer or the anthem being sang.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Love Marvin Gaye, that was shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Love Marvin Gaye, that was shit!
                  That was THE **** or it was ****?

Did you like it or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    That was THE **** or it was ****?

Did you like it or not?
                    Don't like. Thought ''that was shit!'' was clear enough indication of that?

Comment

Working...
                    X