No announcement yet.

Pacquiao’s Former Trainer: Mayweather Is A Better Overall Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG
    if only he didnt duck...........cherrypick..............retire..... .............sucker punch so often..........................ill be inclined to agree..................

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      I was training at wild card when Manny first came there, and Justin has been for the most part a full time trainer to Pacquiao, Justin worked with Manny most of the time, floor work, sparring and mit work etc..... Justin played a key role in team pacquiao and to be honest the reason Justin is no longer at wild card is because he trained manny for his fight with Solis, the entire camp while Roach went to Puerto Rico to work with DLH for his fight with Mayweather.

Roach wanted half of the money Justin was to earn, Justin wasnt having it he figured I did all the work I get all the pay, and who can disagree.... Justin packed all of his things and moved on prior to Roach comming back from the DLH PBF fight.

He has since opened his own Gym, another fellow that worked with Manny was Maka Foley, nice guy to be honest one of the old timers and there isnt a more honest person in this game than Maka.

However I also think that perhaps Justin must often feel left out in this whole mess, it has to bother him that he is not any longer part of that team I mean Manny has reached the highest peak in this sport and he is no longer a part of that so I do expect him to feel bitter especially when Roach was trying to get half of his share when he did all the work which eventually lead him to leaving wild card boxing......

Justin did the right thing in not caving in to Freddys demand but in doing the right thing it may have costed him in the long run which I think it kinda has... still a good person though no denying that...
      i remember that one time he had to fill in for roach, but i don't remember him being a full time trainer for pac..:/. i thought he was more of a conditioning coach more than anything.

Comment

Comment

Justin also has history with PEDS ,,,,

TAKE THE TEST MANNY .

Comment

Good!!!! Former trainer of Pac !!!!!

*****S must convince him to talk about those steroids during sparring!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
              but pcquiao has more heart
              WHO???
              Pac has heart but how much?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                i remember that one time he had to fill in for roach, but i don't remember him being a full time trainer for pac..:/. i thought he was more of a conditioning coach more than anything.
                His title was conditioning coach you are correct, but you are not going to fool me, Justn spent plenty of time with Manny if not more than Roach himself did. and Roach didnt really invest as much time until Manny started to get bigger paydays.
                in other words while Manny drew with Marquez and lost to Morales, Roach was involved yes but not full time trainer involved with Manny how could he when at that time he had several world champions there in the gym....
                Manny has since become his bread and butter, and the work Ariza does isnt **** to what I know Justin had been doing, I seen it with my own eyes.
                Not to short change roach but its the truth

Comment

nothing new.

When you got more tools to work with. Your gonna be the better fighter.

Comment

Yeah maybe,

Floyd hasn't proved he is the better fighter, he needs to go out and get himself a legacy

Comment

Only way to prove that is by fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X