Collapse
No announcement yet.

wladimir klitschko vs. ike ibeabuchi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad would win by KO over Ike, like he has over most of his opponents.

Comment

Lmao at the poll options, but Wlad holds, wins decision...in their prime Ike decapitates Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius View Post
        Wlad would win by KO over Ike, like he has over most of his opponents.
        I don't even think Wlad would even believe that. He gets pressured, and he falls apart mentally and Ike would bring the heat. He would get on the inside and force Klitschko to make mistakes, something that he is always known for when he is pressured and it really showed in his last fight.

Comment

Wlad doesn't fall apart mentally at all.

Wlad is a far better boxer and harder puncher than Tua - I'd like to see how Ike's chin would hold up after being hit by a few steelhammer rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

Wlad is a far better boxer and harder puncher than Tua - I'd like to see how Ike's chin would hold up after being hit by a few steelhammer rights.
            He is not comfortable with his chin so when he is pressured, he always makes the wrong decisions and looks very tense. He falls apart becuase he doesn't have the staima to hold up in those hard battles. Brewster was the only guy to seriously bring lots of pressure on Wladimir and we all know what happned there. What would Klitschko do when he is in with a guy thats a lot faster than Brewster, has better defensive, can box on the outside, cuts off the ring and uses his jab to bring the educated pressure instead of coming in reckless. Klitschko couldn't even stop Byrd when he was in his prime, unlike Ike who brutally knocked him out in 6 rounds and was ahead on points when he did it.

Ike would definitely get there and when he did, Klitschko's mental toughness and chin would not be able to withstand. He be stopped and for the first time, he would most likely be sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post

i see you're up to using your old tricks again

sirius is Tunney's alt

Comment

Originally posted by i am ike
                what?

so he talks on both accounts to make it look like more people share the same opinion as he?

that's sad , big dog.

tunney aka sirius , time to get on the ike ibeabuchi bandwagon. the president will begin campaigning in 2010 , baby!
                yep, check this out

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=196471

Comment

the ike that fought tua would ko wlad.

i don't know about him winning now though.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                    Ike by 6th round kidnap.
                    hahaha. green K for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by i am ike
                      i'm still in my prime , player.

ike just needs to get back down to 245 or so and get some ring rust off.

i got low mileage , baby. only 20 fights.
                      In your prime you weren't that good. You certainly were never remotely near the league of Wlad Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X