Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the fans that said "Canelo Is More Likely To Fight GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is by far not my hero, but he dissapointed me. He is a coward fighting at his own weight division because he is scared of fighting guys his own size, but his status allows him to do it.

I would laugh my ass off if he doesnt make weight, gasses from ring walk and gets kayod by Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      You ***** ass fans claiming that Canelo win would be better for boxing because he would face GGG look like fools now. Hahahah this is amazing. Canelo is not the smartest men alive but he proved to be ******ed. Is no surprise since his family is full of ******s and he proved it by opening his mouth. Is a good thing he doesnt speak english becuuse then everyone would see him as the coward he is.
      War Animal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        You ***** ass fans claiming that Canelo win would be better for boxing because he would face GGG look like fools now. Hahahah this is amazing. Canelo is not the smartest men alive but he proved to be ******ed. Is no surprise since his family is full of ******s and he proved it by opening his mouth. Is a good thing he doesnt speak english becuuse then everyone would see him as the coward he is.
        So you really don't come here to talk about boxing. Your deal is more about getting one up on rival fans. Got it. And this folks, is why it's hard to have serious discussion about anything. It's always about proving the other fan wrong.

Comment

Well it really doesnt matter, because fighting one of them was supposed to make lil g a bigger star than he is, and if he doesnt fight one of those guys, he'll just go back to selling 125 PPVs, he's gonna have to come down if he wants REAL PPV money or move up and get squashed by Ward, the jig is almost up...

Comment

Working...
          X