Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye-Chisora: LBF Starts The Legal War With British Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye-Chisora: LBF Starts The Legal War With British Board

The Luxembourg Boxing Federation and a number of licence holders have today issued legal proceedings against the British Boxing Board of Control in relation to its behaviour over the Haye v Chisora fight on 14 July 2012. This is not something anyone wanted to do and neither is it a step we took lightly, but we felt we were left with no option.

[Click Here To Read More]

Go Luxembourg!!! I hope they get the British Board on their knees, after the way they behaved they need a good spanking.

First off, how are you going to indefinitely suspend Chisora? That's got to be the worst ruling I've ever heard in my life from a boxing board. You don't do that to any fighter unless they're cheaters. All Chisora did was act a bit thuggish, he didn't deserve that type of penalty.

Down with the British Board, they're a bunch of morons.

Comment

The BBC Look like Fools. I think its time to Update The BBc Board. Get some young Blood in there who is Caught up with these times. I dont see anything Chisora did wrong. All i see is a Guy who was Promoting a Fight. If BBC was smart they should of known Haye vs Chisora Was gonna be a Fight the Public wanted to see after their Brawl in Germany. BBC are Fools. Time for the BBC Board to get Younger.

Comment

Originally posted by mananimal111 View Post
        The BBC Look like Fools. I think its time to Update The BBc Board. Get some young Blood in there who is Caught up with these times. I dont see anything Chisora did wrong.
        The Haye-Chisora brawl was the most exciting thing to happen to the HW division in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          The Haye-Chisora brawl was the most exciting thing to happen to the HW division in decades.
          i rarely agree with you but here we are

Comment

Working...
          X