Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao claims that serious negotiations for a fight with Floyd are taking place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao claims that serious negotiations for a fight with Floyd are taking place!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pacquia...134015701.html

"There are serious negotiations with the Mayweather camp and my promoter," Mirror quoted the Filipino champ who was promoting his match on Nov 23 versus Chris Algieri.

Pacquiao also reportedly stated that a Middle Eastern royal is attempting to broker the match in Dubai, and that with oil tycoon-type money behind the deal, the pot for both fighters is in the area of $227 Million. My lord, that's a lot of payola! Though Mayweather has mentioned in the past that he would not accept a fight with Pac-Man without Manny signing to Mayweather Promotions (tantamount to saying it will never happen), one must believe that there are more than enough digits in that figure to most assuredly secure Mayweather's steadfast attention. That's guaranteed lottery money for both men

Bob Arum drops in a few thoughts of his own.

"Both [TV] networks want this to happen. All signs seem to point to a first fight early next year." He added, "A second fight in the autumn would provide a different cash split because the winner of the first would claim the higher percentage. As each of them believes he would win, that provides an extra incentive."
    Last edited by Deevel916; 09-08-2014, 09:30 AM.

Floyd is still scared i believe...pac's still not washed up enough for floyd to have the balls to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      Floyd is still scared i believe...pac's still not washed up enough for floyd to have the balls to fight him...
      I like Floyd and Pac but I have always said that Floyd is scared of The PacMan

Comment

Good to hear.

Comment

what rematch. manny gets 3 rounds tops. although I could see his ****** fanbase demanding one despite it. sort of like how they whine and cry for a 5th jmm match even though manny got murked

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            I like Floyd and Pac but I have always said that Floyd is scared of The PacMan
            That has been the biggest and most obvious problem eversince pac destroyed cotto......sure, bob is partly to blame too but mostly floyd's paranoia.....

Comment

so far these talks have been 1 way. no statements from Floyd's camp yet

for all we know algieri upsets manny

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                so far these talks have been 1 way. no statements from Floyd's camp yet

for all we know algieri upsets manny
                If that happens then maybe, just maybe floyd will grow some balls then...but he will likely fight algieri and act like he also beat pac...just like when jmm ktfo pac....

Comment

someone tell roach-he wants danny next for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    If that happens then maybe, just maybe floyd will grow some balls then...but he will likely fight algieri and act like he also beat pac...just like when jmm ktfo pac....
                    Hey Puga-how come you haven't said the same things about JMM refusing the 5th many fight as you do Manny refusing the Floyd fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X