Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Grinding For Alvarado Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has been the size of a welterweight for as long as i've seen him fight. his first fight i saw was jorge teron, and of course that was when he was a lightweight.

# rios is huge.

Comment

War Bam Bam!

Comment

Rios & Garcia will make their adjstments & Rios will force Mike 2 fight...no way he can stay away 12 rounds + his propensity 2 swell & cut is a + 4 Rios...rios by late round tko, same if he goes vs Peterson...2 big & strong...

Comment

Rios is an inside brawler and a monster at that and I think he's difinitely gonna try to do that again, but if Alvarado learned anything from the first fight he's gonna have to box and bob and weave, alot of lateral movement. We've seen Rios can't deal with boxers who have alot of movement, if Alvarado boxes he'll win...the problem is that I don't see him doing that, sooner than later he's gonna get caught up again fighting Rios fight and get KO'ed again....Alvarado doesn't have the patience to box all night long, he'll loose his cool and that'll be his downfall...Rios by KO in the 10th round.

Comment

Working...
          X