No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    no , there's a power diffence between moreno and rigo but i do think mares still outworks rigo to a decision
    Poor thing....you know that rigo alredy toyed with him..that he couldn't find him cuz the skill diference right?

Comment

no , there's a power diffence between moreno and rigo but i do think mares still outworks rigo to a decision
      Imagine that, what if I were to tell you that extra bit of power makes a difference in the outcome of a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I think most of you are a bit blinded atm actually but now that team Rigondeaux has come out and said they are not working with Nemo or whatever he calls himself and said the drug testing is no issue like a boss.

What will Donaires next excuse/clause be?

I think the next step is Bob Arum receiving the blame for the fight not going ahead or will Donaire go back to saying he hasn't fought anyone?

Rigo ain't losing no sleep over him.

All making up he said this and that, all the Pacquaio fans slowly jumping ship. Predicted that ages back.

NoRigo Conaire...Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

No your blinded or just a typical hater. No ones ducking anyone, boxing is a business. Rigo is in the same promo as donaire, the fight will happen, but it just needs to build steam. That's what you/people dont get. What dumb*** promoter stages a fight without hyping the fight up. Fact, casual boxing fans don't know who the f**k Rigo is. I say the fight needs to happen, but business wise it needs to build steam, which is happening now. So until then just chill, your and Rigo fans wish will come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          When Darchiyan retires..nobody will remember him cuz there have been thousands of ppl with those records of 37-5-1 at 36..but Rigo is 2 times Olympic Gold medallist, 4 time world amateur champion and a top 1 ATG...you can tell me you don't care but the boxing history care...
          a pro 3 divison champion , lineal in 1 and a sure fire HOF'er will not be remebered but an amateur great will be? i dont think so

Comment

a pro 3 divison champion , lineal in 1 and a sure fire HOF'er will not be remebered but an amateur great will be? i dont think so
            Is not and amateur great....i know it hurt to say it but amateur great was suger ray leonard..andre ward..wladimir klitchko...oscar de la hoya....Rigo is an ATG top 1...

Comment

Poor thing....you know that rigo alredy toyed with him..that he couldn't find him cuz the skill diference right?
              , you know cotto lost to pinto and abdulaev in the ams but got destroyed in the pros right?

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Imagine that, what if I were to tell you that extra bit of power makes a difference in the outcome of a fight?
              i dont see why youre wrong but i dont see your point either..

Comment

Is not and amateur great....i know it hurt to say it but amateur great was suger ray leonard..andre ward..wladimir klitchko...oscar de la hoya....Rigo is an ATG top 1...
                comparing rigo to those guys is pushing it , it aint even funny.

ward aint that bad but the others? lol

Comment

, you know cotto lost to pinto and abdulaev in the ams but got destroyed in the pros right?

i dont see why youre wrong but i dont see your point either..
                  Do you realize that Abdulaev and pj nto are two *****y ams and pro right?

Comment

comparing rigo to those guys is pushing it , it aint even funny.

ward aint that bad but the others? lol
                    I didnt say it for funny purposes..i say it for you to know the fact.do you know is true right?
                    Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-04-2013, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Do you realize that Abdulaev and pj nto are two *****y ams and pro right?
                      thats why ams does'nt translate to pro success

Comment

Working...
                      X