No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    we've been saying it for a while.. it doesn't need a rocket scientist to see it.. even stevie wonder can see it clearly..
    i have more post moves than dwight.

and i haven't played since 10th grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      "Koremenos: Excellent. Howard might not immediately embrace it because of his ego, but if he ditches his post game to focus strictly on becoming a terrifying dive man in pick-and-rolls, it'll be major trouble for the rest of the league."

PLEASE DITCH YOUR POST GAME DWIGHT. PLEASE.
      just saw part of D'Antoni's presser and he said something like "straightup postups are not an efficient way to score in the NBA." When he was talking about Dwight Howard.

so you may get your wish with Dwight not posting up anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        just saw part of D'Antoni's presser and he said something like "straightup postups are not an efficient way to score in the NBA." When he was talking about Dwight Howard.

so you may get your wish with Dwight not posting up anymore.
        i hope so.

Comment

that's ok, its just a year ago.. try to shake some rust now that you're on your 12th grade..

Comment

you dont gotta lie to kick it son.....you and I both know you can't even dribble a ball.....all you do is sing "she bangs"

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              you dont gotta lie to kick it son.....you and I both know you can't even dribble a ball.....all you do is sing "she bangs"

limit your posts in my lakers thread until you have something interesting to say.

Comment

• Tua & Ric

please dont spam my Lakers thread with your quarrels...go to the dome with that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Tua & Ric

please dont spam my Lakers thread with your quarrels...go to the dome with that ****
                  1. this is my lakers thread

2. **** ric.

go root for the kings or warriors, farmero.

Comment

• Clips on top the Pacific. Laker fans fighting with each other. **** is nice in Lob City.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                      Clips on top the Pacific. Laker fans fighting with each other. **** is nice in Lob City.

you guys should raise a 1st Place In November banner and have a parade

Comment

Working...
                      X