Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A list of **** threads on this front page...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, those ******s spammed me with red k.. You cant win with them.. They have no life dude, just leave them alone. There life revolves around this forum.

They probably still live with there mom and dad in the basement or some ****,. You know the classic e-thug type.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
      ... I often say how **** the threads are in here, but people say to me "Butterball, why are they so ****? Please enlighten us, sage."

Well I'll take some time out of my busy schedule to do just that. Here's a list of what first page threads are ****, and WHY:

Arreola suspended for cursing? No WAY GTFO!
      One of the key rules of any interesting discussion forum is not to make duplicate threads, yet this guy has made his own "take" on this subject just minutes after BPP had already made an official news thread on the exact same subject. Why did this guy do it? Because he's a double-barrelled **** gun, that's why.

Who will you be rooting for on Saturday, Haye or Valuev?
      This is only borderline ****, I concede, but nevertheless the drops of **** effulence can be witnessed emanating from this thread's general direction. Why? I'll tell you. It has that fanboyish, kindergarten "who do you want to win?" mentality behind it. I come here to discuss boxing... not boxers. Boxing. Saying "OMG OMG OMG [Boxer X] is theeeeeeee greatestttttttttttttttt he's so kewwwwwwwwwwwwwl" is what 12-year-old practising cheerleaders do, not grown men who want to have intelligent conversations. I'm interested to know whether Haye will use feints to get inside Valuev's reach. I strongly suspect I won't find that being discussed in that thread.

Why dont people diss P-Will for fighting smaller fighter?
      Again, only borderline ****e because the guy's put a bit of thought into it, but it's more Mayweather defensive crap. (I mean, I LIKE Mayweather, but when you've been the No.1 welterweight for three years without actually fighting a welterweight then I have to conclude you're beginning to take the piss). The problem with this sort of thread is that it's on here 24/7. We ought to have one "talk punk talk about Mayweather" thread and everyone post in that.

Pac vs. Cotto...Is the tide shifting!?
      Okay, the guy's from Puerto Rico so obviously English isn't his first language, but anyone who says "peepz" deserves to die in an AIDS fire. Useless thread too.

shawn porter, pure power!
      Some wanker who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" shows us Ping Ping in with a powerful puncher as evidence that he'll beat Cotto. Because triangular logic means everything.

richest active boxer?
      Who gives a ****? Seriously, doesn't anyone talk about lateral movement or feints these days??? You know, BOXING?

Say 3 Nice Thing's About A Boxer You Don't Like: Seriously
      This has to be the stupidest thread from a fresh new ******. This wanker can't even manage fourth grade English and posts a stupid thread like this. "Oh, I hate this boxer, let me say something nice about them." Hating an athelete is what you do when you're eight years old FFS.

cotto,pac fans
      There can never be enough Cotto/Pacquaio threads. The existing 150,669,089 on the subject just never filled all our needs.

**** off.

:****you: Well than why did you take time out of your "busy day" just to make the same thread that you are actually bashing. If you dont like them leave and stop posting go somewhere else. Dont fill the page with another **** thread if you think thats all there is in this forum. Why dont you stop crying and start making "BOXING" threads than. :****you:

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo View Post
        :****you: Well than why did you take time out of your "busy day" just to make the same thread that you are actually bashing. If you dont like them leave and stop posting go somewhere else. Dont fill the page with another **** thread if you think thats all there is in this forum. Why dont you stop crying and start making "BOXING" threads than. :****you:
        Dude... im telling yo be careful.. Your green will be red by tomorow if you say **** like that to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
          That ******ed post you just laid on me is why your are on the list. Such a bias comment.. Show me where I was being a dick. Qoute it! Then qoute what they said before me...

Your just another loser like them..

Best posters on here? Do not make me go through each one's thread and prove you wrong like I did that other loser who started this **** thread.
          Put me on you "list" b1tch boi Like I'm going to give two ****s that some little internet whinger has me on their "list"

Poet

Comment

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long.
              It's an Anorak thread

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Put me on you "list" b1tch boi Like I'm going to give two ****s that some little internet whinger has me on their "list"

Poet
                ya like I thought. You cannot qoute me being a dick, because the other guys were being ten times worse, and all I did was prove them wron...

Bias POS is all you are.. Your on the list buddy.. Sorry. I hate to do it, but you earned it.

Comment

Poet
                  ya like I thought. You cannot qoute me being a dick, because the other guys were being ten times worse, and all I did was prove them wrong...

Bias POS is all you are.. Your on the list buddy.. Sorry. I hate to do it, but you earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                    ya like I thought. You cannot qoute me being a dick, because the other guys were being ten times worse, and all I did was prove them wrong...

I'm on his "list" I'm SO heartbroken and hurt

Poet

Comment

I'm on his "list" I'm SO heartbroken and hurt

Poet
                      You called me a dick. Are you going to qoute it.. Cause if not it proves you deserve to be on the list, and therefore you are a **** lover.

Comment

Working...
                      X