Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Golovkin fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto and Canelo are going to fight one another and I'm not complaining. If GGG went to 168 he better not fight Ward right away, I'd like to see him fight a guy like Froch or Chavez Jr. two guys with some of the best chins in the business. I'm getting tired of these opponents quitting as soon as they taste the canvas.

Comment

Article goes over possible opponents:

Who's Next for Golovkin?

http://thaboxingvoice.com/whos-next-for-golovkin/34138

Comment

El Travieso Arce.

Comment

Martin Murray is the most logic person. He says he's willing, provided he wins tomorrow. They can fight in Monte Carlo in February.

Comment

The lineal champ. Its time GGG makes his reign official

Comment

Funny **** if he fought Jr....and got stopped.

No homerism...just saying. U overrate.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Golovkin has fought nobody.

And him calling out Cotto is even worse. Fight a real challenge...not the blown up Puerto Rican who's been shot out of a cannon 15 times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                Last edited by Run; 10-25-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

looks like cotto is the choice ... but that ain't gonna happen. Realisically i'd like to see him in win Murray in the monaco fight ... then the winner of koborov lee ... then the winner of cotto canelo.

then with the division cleared out he can think about moving to 168

Comment

Get some rounds in vs Murray then wait for the Canelo-Cotto winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Look, I'd love to see Golovkin fight Andrea ANYWHERE, in his backyard... It doesn't matter. He is getting knocked out cold so the refs and judge won't be able to do anything about his destroyed organs.

And mainly Andrea because that's the fighter most give a chance of beating Golovkin lol, which I find hilarious because Golovkin stops him in 6, easy work.

After that, they'll be silenced and abused on the daily.
                      If GGG beats Ward, Ward fans will claim ring rust, or some other excuse.

Since the Ward fight wont happen due to Ward probably making silly demands rather than it being a fair negotiation, anyway I dont see a real pressure on GGG for it to happen, Ward moves down to 160 then sure, but in the meantime he should fight Cotto, which also wont happen. But i chose Cotto anyway because it should happen no excuses Cotto is lineal champ GGG is the top rising MW.

Comment

Working...
                      X