Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    "I got Bradley Koing Pacquiao in 7 rounds"
    -Hectari, a few months ago
    DUDE just stop man, these boxers are foolish! I dont know why they do not follow the plan, Bradley should have rushed on Pac more, he had his moments when he rushed and threw combos on him, he was supposed to shock Pac but he was too timid, he still did more though because the early rounds went to Bradley its that lame knockdown in the 7th round that ruined the momentum.

The fans also cheering fooled the judges. I expected people booing not cheering for Manny.

Even Manny face was marked up he had a cut and he looked shocked at the end he even told Max that Bradley was a good fighter and he DESERVED it, that was Pac admitting that Bradley deserved the win.

Comment

The depth of delusion by some posters on this site never ceases to amaze. It's as if some people legitimately have no sense of shame or honesty, and really think that if they say it, people might believe it.

Letting go of that intense Pac hate will liberate you.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-10-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

O man you're so right...Timmy won...I assume Timmy would agree with yu....hahaha

Comment

Theres too many cats playing fictional characters on NSB. D- Trolling. The fictional dick rider NSB poster character is way to saturated a market. You gotta next level it to be a high level troller. Can't just do the standard ****.

Comment

Comment

1 less knockdown isn't going to change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                The depth of delusion by some posters on this site never ceases to amaze. It's as if some people legitimately have no sense of shame or honesty, and really think that if they say it, people might believe it.

Letting go of that intense Pac hate will liberate you.
                It's scary, really. I mean, sometimes it gets to the point where it feels like it's bordering on severe mental illness.

We've all wrongly predicted a fight at some point. It's okay. But just own it afterwards and move on. Otherwise you look pathetic. Seriously pathetic.

Comment

Hectari, you are a horrible poster.

Comment

I agree, the first was a slip and I had Bradley winning by 2-3 rounds overall

what do you expect though he was never gonna get a break in trumps america

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                      1 less knockdown isn't going to change anything.
                      True, Bradley had extra rounds in the bag. Robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X