Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Froch at a catchweight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No catch weight but it wouldn't surprise me if Froch asked for it to be at 170. He doesn't have a belt anymore and has been off for a while.

Comment

this fight has to be at 168 !

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        this fight has to be at 168 !
        that gril in ur avatar banging,,dam she got me shivering

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
          Calling bull. No sources or anything. Tom already said it's going to take place at 168 if it happens.

Those Egoboxing videos are all bull****.

You would be better asking your missus for her opinion than listening to anything that guy says.

Comment

Dont know if it is true, but I would prefer to wait for the fight to be done, then hace wn opinión about it. I will prefer the fight at 168 though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Desperate Cotto fan...

Comment

Tom responding to this rumor

Comment

Abel Sanchez has said in multiple interviews that he does not like catchweights.
                  They would fight Ward at 168 for his title and they will go to the UK n fight Froch at 168.
                  I'm sure they would have to play ball with Canelo or Cotto and agree to a garbage can CW to fight either one of them, if they ever decide to step up.

Comment

Not my cup of tea, I prefer the technical boxers with skill and method to their madness. These guys appeal more to that UFC/heavy metal crowd.

Comment

Who's the more desperate hater: Ego for making this shit up or Bigjavi for trying to propagate it?

Sounds like Ego won't even respond to people on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X