Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Are These Big Plans for Peter "If the Money is Right" Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait till someone gets rid of him and the belt goes to someone more useful. Forget GGG, I see Andy Lee do a job on him.

Comment

Geale, Stevens, Macklin, Lee all beat Quillin IMO

Comment

Haymon doesn't work with Arum so there goes that logic. Quillin is in a position where he can only fight Golden Boy guys and let's be honest their stable isn't the deepest at 160.

Word is he's fighting Andy Lee next which is an excellent fight for him to take.

Comment

The plan is to cash him out.

The only problem is Quillin is not dumb and wont sign the contracts lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Haymon doesn't work with Arum so there goes that logic. Quillin is in a position where he can only fight Golden Boy guys and let's be honest their stable isn't the deepest at 160.

Word is he's fighting Andy Lee next which is an excellent fight for him to take.
            Well he's about to work with Arum if he doesn't want that belt dropped... he's not fighting lee next with a belt

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Well he's about to work with Arum if he doesn't want that belt dropped... he's not fighting lee next with a belt
              Don't you have me on your ignore list? So you manually open and close all of my posts just to read them even though I'm on ignore? What a waste of time. It's clear you have interest in my posts though.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Don't you have me on your ignore list? So you manually open and close all of my posts just to read them even though I'm on ignore? What a waste of time. It's clear you have interest in my posts though.
                Those two posts I did, I saw somebody quote you.

Only time I notice the ******ed drivel spewing from your hands to your keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  I think a lot of us were shocked that despite all those kD's... peope were still up in the air with it
                  Quillin damn near lost every round he didn't get a KD in.

Comment

Start watching from 3:20. Can't stand him.

Comment

They should make Lemieux vs Quillin

Comment

Working...
                      X