Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Broner at 140. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan could win....but realistically he gets stopped. I'd like to see Khan box to a plan though because if Broner couldn't effectively pressure him then he might beat him on the outside.

Khan does have that crazy speed.

Comment

Khan wouldn't just stand there like Demarco. This would be a close fight, but I'd favor Broner in a close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        Khan wouldn't just stand there like Demarco. This would be a close fight, but I'd favor Broner in a close UD.
        True - demarco fought like he was in Corrales Castillo. ended up more like he was corrales against mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
          I'd favor that ass on my lap.....good googly moogly!!!

Comment

Broner would win by KO.

Comment

The jump to 140 is a very small one. Broner is a big lightweight with no extra weight at all.He would have the power to KO Khan and the speed and skill to land those KO punches.I voted Broner would win by KO. I don't think team Khan will take this fight. I can't rule out a Khan win on points or KO. Khan has long range speed and power. But Khan has that weak chin and Broner is already a more complete fighter than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by toprank View Post
                what this guy said
                +1....................

Comment

Makes a lot of sense for both- massive redemption for Khan and Broner being opened up to a new, UK fan base.

Winnable fight for both too. Broner won't like Khan's lightning combinations but Khan is well within Broner's grasp to figure out and control.

Fascinating fight and the ***** talk will be some of the best ever-make it!

Comment

Khan vs a gentle gust of wind at 140. Gentle gust of wind by brutal KO, 5th or 6th round

Comment

Khan should fight broner and if he prevails he'll have some sort of idea of how to fight mayweather. Khans quite tall but i do see broner giving him problems as broner comes up the divisions he wont be able to blast guys out as easy as he could in the lower divisions
                      Much like floyd now

Comment

Working...
                      X