No announcement yet.

Stones or MIB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I miss the c0ck talks I had with Stones I wonder if he ever grew a pair and decided to explore a bit.
    Probably why he never came back. He's off in Thailand somewhere getting his lady boy on....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Probably why he never came back. He's off in Thailand somewhere getting his lady boy on....
      I can only hope he found the big dick shemale of his dreams

Comment

i inspired him to become a springsteen fan

Comment

I'm sorry, MIB and STONES can't come to the thread right now, they are no longer active. Please leave a message after the beep and someone will get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Y'all take care now

BEEP

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I'm sorry, MIB and STONES can't come to the thread right now, they are no longer active. Please leave a message after the beep and someone will get back to you as soon as humanly possible. Y'all take care now

BEEP
            Why do you have Paulie in your avi BL? he received a gift against an incredibly mediocre fighter recently you know

Comment

Why do you have Paulie in your avi BL? he received a gift against an incredibly mediocre fighter recently you know
              I love Paulie, Spray. It was a good fight, I don't think it was a gift though, I think it could have easily gone either way, or been a draw, in all honesty.

But, I met Paulie in Vegas, I was a fan before but meeting him made me a bigger fan, he is one of the nicest, most humble people I have ever met.

Plus, it's just a baddass pic

Comment

I love Paulie, Spray. It was a good fight, I don't think it was a gift though, I think it could have easily gone either way, or been a draw, in all honesty.

But, I met Paulie in Vegas, I was a fan before but meeting him made me a bigger fan, he is one of the nicest, most humble people I have ever met.

Plus, it's just a baddass pic
                He is not a terrible fighter, past prime now for sure but I just couldn't see him winning more than 4 rds against Cano in all honesty with that pitty pat jab that doesn't do much damage and he was KD too late in the fight.

Comment

He is not a terrible fighter, past prime now for sure but I just couldn't see him winning more than 4 rds against Cano in all honesty with that pitty pat jab that doesn't do much damage and he was KD too late in the fight.
                  He did a pretty good job messing up Senchenko's eye though

The real test will come when he meets Ricky next year.

Comment

BEEP
                    Can you ask him who is his crush in BS?

Comment

He did a pretty good job messing up Senchenko's eye though

The real test will come when he meets Ricky next year.
                      Lets see how "slick" Rick looks against the very same opponent 1st, been a while since he has been in and off of a devastating loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X