Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto versus Guerrero and Broner Versus Demarco who wins these fights and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a very good month of boxing and i will enjoy every fight,i can't wait.

Comment

i like guerrero as well but berto could score a good ko against the smaller man. Broner should beat demarco but thats a tough one as well

Comment

Guerrero, Broner.

Comment

I think Berto will beat Guerrero by KO or clear points win. Berto is a big, strong welterweight and I think Guerrero is really a lightweight fighting at welterweight. I don't think Guerrero has the power to KO Berto but Berto has the power to KO him. Berto has faster hands in my opinion. Guerrero may be a better boxer but not enough better to make up for Berto's size, speed and power. I favor Broner slightly. He is bigger and will probably outweigh Demarco in the ring. He seems a bit better than than Demarco in speed, power, and boxing ability. Demarco seems to have a big edge in gameness and determination and often that's enough to win a close fight.

Comment

Broner by TKO or UD

Big fan of The Ghost but I have a feeling Berto might be TOO STRONG for him, Berto was negotiating with K9 to fight at 154...Berto Cardio and Legs is not good so hopefully The Ghost can weather the Storm early and try to get Berto in Later Rounds then outwork him...I don't think Guerrero can hurt Berto which I have a feeling Berto could just walk him down and overpower him

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              The Ghost and The Problem

besides Berto being b1tch in my book, he's not the hardest dude to hit, he's too square and didn't really show me he can deal with the upper class southpaws in their primes...Collazo and Ortiz represent the upper class on his weak resume...The Ghost is catching Berto at the PERFECT time imo....he's been on the shelf for a whole minute....rust will show and The Ghost will shine

Demarco is a converted bullet thrower....right handed dude who stands in the southpaw stance....not the type of fighter I can see Broner losing to...he stand a lil' too straight up imo...Broner does everything better than him...speed should bust Demarco up early and then once Broner sits down and starts to walk him down, we'll see the power take him out...I don't see this going past 8...Broner stops him imo
              I'm back after a terrible September...October and November have been good months for me...I'm officially on a roll

I almost forgot to LOL @ some of the posts on the first page....the Berto dudes are next
              Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 11-18-2012, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                I have Guerrero and Demarco winning.

Guerrero will not gas and he has the skills to get away from anything Berto can do, where berto will try to do that same explosive let me catch you till he gasses in round 6 or 7 and then Guerrero will start dominating him.

Demarco south paw jab and length I believe will get broner at bay and demarco will put the early rounds in the bank, and maybe round 4 -5 a fight will break out where Broner ego will want to finish demarco off but demarco wont fold so it becomes a war of will down the stretch where I think demarco is just overall tougher and can grit it out.

Like I said many times before..you are one big ****** who has no idea about boxing

Comment

2 for 2 baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X