Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pacquiao-Margarito , and a little about myself.(VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pacquiao-Margarito , and a little about myself.(VIDEO)

I figured since i got all good feedback from this video i'd share it with you guys, also check out my Pacquiao-Margarito prediction which will be up any minute, and my KNOCKOUT of the week selection which i uploaded this morning, thanks and subscribe if you can!

Well thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum.

"He was a nobody anyway"

BTW what's your amateur record?
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-17-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

What gym do you come from?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        What gym do you come from?
        Dragone gym in yonkers, why?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
          Well thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum.

"He was a nobody anyway"

BTW what's your amateur record?
          Haha yea the nobody was charles howe, and right now 1-0, its so hard getting fights at my weight

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
            Haha yea the nobody was charles howe, and right now 1-0, its so hard getting fights at my weight
            What weight do you fight at?

Comment

well my first fight was at 109, couldnt get a fight took some time off went on vacation over the summer and now im ready to fight at 125 and im 5'11

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                Dragone gym in yonkers, why?
                Just wondering since you said you're form New York. I just moved out of New York like a month ago and I used to fight out of Church Street Boxing Gym.

And I wanted to say one more thing. It's actually hard to get fights in New York for some reason. I thought it was the weight I fought at that prevented me from fighting more often but I realized it really wasn't that. Just hard to get fights.

Comment

Post your future fights or if you have your first post it. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                    Just wondering since you said you're form New York. I just moved out of New York like a month ago and I used to fight out of Church Street Boxing Gym.

And I wanted to say one more thing. It's actually hard to get fights in New York for some reason. I thought it was the weight I fought at that prevented me from fighting more often but I realized it really wasn't that. Just hard to get fights.
                    Oh yeah? yeah church street is a good gym but thats deep from where i live, i didnt see the point in taking a 40 something minute train ride, when i can walk 5minutes down the street to dragone. Yeah its real hard for some reason, from people pulling out to no shows i dont get it..

Comment

Working...
                    X