No announcement yet.

(GRAPHIC) Deontay Wilder SHOWS BROKEN HAND vs. Chris Arreola FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He has small bones, similar to Andre Berto, both guys have skinny bones with a lot of muscle packed on, muscle that is ready to rip off the bone, and both of them suffered a rolled ripped bicep, I saw his bicep op it rolled up on his power hand, his right hand will no longer be the same the power is not going to be there anymore.

If you look at his skinny his legs are its crazy he is pretty skinny for a guy 6 foot 7 he only weighs 215 pounds or something, his biggest mistake was putting on more mass, he had another interview saying he wanted to put on more size, his frame cannot hold more muscle and thats why he got that injury

the way he throws his shots winging it probably caused the injury Deontay makes me cringe when he throws, he is wide open, he should watch some Tommy Hearns videos and throw sharp accurate straight shots down the middle. they have similar builds.
    You know what else leads to this type of injury? I hate to say it, but PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      His shitty punching technique & wearing thinly-padded puncher's gloves are the culprits. Check out his form, starting @ 26 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FW5aA2fE9A

freaking Rookie....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Bad technique a side I don't think his build helps.
        Whilst he has a big muscular upper body you can tell by looking at his hands/wrists/ankles/legs he is naturally a very skinny guy with no real bone density.

He quite literally isn't built for boxing.

He has terrible coordination and so forth largely stemming from his build but he has somehow found a way to make it work upto now, credit too him.
        So much for those that say power comes from strong legs and strong bone density.

He's got chicken legs and apparently no real bone density. Where does his power come from?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          freaking Rookie....
          Thanks for the vid. This PC won't let me embed.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Thanks for the vid. This PC won't let me embed.
            I gotchu son.................

Comment

Working...
            X