No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on Board, Willing To Face Pacquiao in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Now that's one of the more clever duck defenses that I've seen, good job. But on a serious note, Thurman beats his a$$ and that's what you don't wanna see.
    Wow. This guy is a huge TBE fan. I didn't see him this angry when TBE ducked Thurman and fought Berto, instead.

Comment

This is a good fight for Thurman, I like One Time and this would propel him to the stardom he seeks, he beats Pacquiao at this point so its a changing of the guard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Wow. This guy is a huge TBE fan. I didn't see him this angry when TBE ducked Thurman and fought Berto, instead.
        He sounds like a Pacman fan to me.

Comment

He sounds like a Pacman fan to me.
          A fifty year old man still acting like a 10 year old. But but... do you think Pacman would duck Thurman? One Time is not big doe. He's exactly the same height as the great Pacman. Come on doe.

Think! Divert that anger somewhere.

Comment

A fifty year old man still acting like a 10 year old. But but... do you think Pacman would duck Thurman? One Time is not big doe. He's exactly the same height as the great Pacman. Come on doe.

Think! Divert that anger somewhere.

Ok, now I'm confused.

Comment

I'd like to see Pacquiao in with Spence, Jr., the most real of the young lions... Not gonna happen though...

Comment

Ok, now I'm confused.
                Thurman vs Pacquiao, same sizes, same builds. It's a perfect fight. Forget about young and old, prime and non prime.

Comment

Thurman vs Pacquiao, same sizes, same builds. It's a perfect fight. Forget about young and old, prime and non prime.
                  OK? What does that have to do with that guy being a Floyd fan defending the Berto fight and all that other all over the place things you said??

Comment

OK? What does that have to do with that guy being a Floyd fan defending the Berto fight and all that other all over the place things you said??
                    I was asking what are you so angry about? Do you think Pacquiao will duck this fight?

Comment

will be pac's second retirement this year, thurman will knock pac clean out of the building

Comment

Working...
                      X