No announcement yet.

[NO FEAR]LARA got them big cojones ,check out his latest tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    possible nelo since he fought lara and a lot of people thought lara should have won,now if ggg manhandled the cuban then more people would call for nelo to fight ggg with the common opponent in mind
    **** outta here. You know damn well it wouldn't do **** for him. This is the point of his career where his handlers are trying to build a star. It's exactly what they're trying to do with Ward feeding him colache vendors off the street. It's all good and dandy when it's your favorite fighter right?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      **** outta here. You know damn well it wouldn't do **** for him. This is the point of his career where his handlers are trying to build a star. It's exactly what they're trying to do with Ward feeding him colache vendors off the street. It's all good and dandy when it's your favorite fighter right?
      lara aint no colache vendor tho...

he actually sticks and moves around,like a more skilled monroe jr who was tagging GGGs face up easy,plus having fought angulo and canelo,hes a pretty big name now to casuals

Comment

lara aint no colache vendor tho...

he actually sticks and moves around,like a more skilled monroe jr who was tagging GGGs face up easy,plus having fought angulo and canelo,hes a pretty big name now to casuals
        He doesn't have a fan base. He doesn't bring in his own ratings or seats. It wouldn't advance GGG's career. You know this. At this point, GGG is only going to fight someone with a decent name with less danger till he gets a money fight. Same thing all other fighters do.

Comment

Matter of fact, I think they'd face Trout before they faced Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            He doesn't have a fan base. He doesn't bring in his own ratings or seats. It wouldn't advance GGG's career. You know this. At this point, GGG is only going to fight someone with a decent name with less danger till he gets a money fight. Same thing all other fighters do.
            so then tell me what happens if canelo/cotto is close and immidiate rematch is set in stone??ggg gonna wait it out ??

or what if cotto wins and straight up says "nah im not gonna fight ggg, im going back to 154" or sum other ****??

ggg gotta fight someone of note,and soon if he wants to up his 97k ppv sales...

Comment

so then tell me what happens if canelo/cotto is close and immidiate rematch is set in stone??ggg gonna wait it out ??

or what if cotto wins and straight up says "nah im not gonna fight ggg, im going back to 154" or sum other ****??

ggg gotta fight someone of note,and soon if he wants to up his 97k ppv sales...
              Bro, Lara is not that someone, haha. Lara does absolutely **** for anyone that beats him. He beat Trout and he's still begging for fights. I understand you want to see GGG lose, but it's not gonna happen with Lara. You also need to apply the same standards to the fighters you love because you're not expecting them to fight anyone of note.

Cotto/Canelo will drop the belt before going to 160. The GGG team can't feed him mediocre fighters anymore. They're going to be pressured to go up or meet Cotto/Canelo demands.

Comment

Little G is a *****.. He's going to have an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  People are hilarious with this "running" ****. When did actually boxing and moving become running, please enlighten me? Ironically it was amazing and filled with awe to watch Pep, Ali, Hearns and Leonard do it but it is of course it is running when Lara or Ward or Floyd do it lol. I guess fans get mad when their fighters can't beat a guy so they break him down as best they can. Sad to see the sweet science just not appreciated as much as it used to be and people just want to see two guys in a phone booth beating each other into ******ation. Oh well.
                  actually when ali was still known as clay in his first run with the title people called him boring and a runner even back then its just one those things where people dont appreciate what they are seeing when they see it

Comment

Honestly, what would fighting Lara do to GGG?
                    If GGG wins, "he beat a 154lber".
                    If GGG loses, "he sucks and got beat by a smaller fighter"
                    Plus, how much money would Lara bring in?

This is the same reason I'm quite puzzled with Ward chasing GGG for a fight. For f@ck's sake, you do not chase smaller fighters except when it is Pacquiao (or Mayweather or DLH before them).

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                      Honestly, what would fighting Lara do to GGG?
                      If GGG wins, "he beat a 154lber".
                      If GGG loses, "he sucks and got beat by a smaller fighter"
                      Plus, how much money would Lara bring in?

This is the same reason I'm quite puzzled with Ward chasing GGG for a fight. For f@ck's sake, you do not chase smaller fighters except when it is Pacquiao (or Mayweather or DLH before them).
                      I don't think Ward was chasing GGG for a fight, Team GGG wrote a cheque with their mouth, and when Ward said let's go GGG team quickly realise they don't want that fight.

And why not Lara? if GGG keep on fighting Lemiuex etc then no problem, but when he is fighting boyband members then we have a problem...Why? Because his team talk so much shet and people would call them out on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X