Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Eubank Jr Have The Inside Game To Dethrone GGG? Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    He's said several times that he wants a rematch with Saunders asap but Saunders was lined up to fight Lee for the title then the postponement happened.
    Saunders was going to fight him again. Junior didn't want to give up his WBA interim belt.

Comment

IMO Eubank jr needs at least 6 more fights before getting in the ring with GGG. He is too wild/raw and his power isn't as good as he thinks. GGG would jab him to death, walk threw his shots then KO'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        Saunders was going to fight him again. Junior didn't want to give up his WBA interim belt.
        You behind the times:

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/boxing/n...ht_253708.html

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          So why didn't he rematch Saunders before he signed with Matchroom?
          He could've had it back in the summer when Lee was out with a shoulder injury and Saunders was looking for an opponent.
          It would've been for the WBO Interim belt with the winner guaranteed a shot at Lee's WBO title.
          Eubank Jr didn't want to give up his WBA Interim title for a chance to become mandatory for that WBO belt lol.

Comment

I think he can be a good fighter. He showed in the second half of the Saunders fight he could mix at a decent level and that was a huge jump up in class, too soon really. That should have been another 18 months down the line.

I don't see the point in even talking about GGG. Lets see what he can do with Spike O'Sullivan. If he wins that then he is mandatory for Jacobs/Quillin depending on who wins. I think in-between O'Sullivan and Jacobs/Quillen he should fight someone like Geale or N'Dam, Heiland or even Monroe Jr. Assuming he beats Spike of course...

Him and Saunders could be a HUGE rematch. Should Saunders beat Lee he will hold the WBO and he will never fight GGG. If Eubank somehow beats Jacobs or Quillin, he would hold the WBA. Imagine how big that could be. Obviously there's a lot of If's and But's there but it would make for a great story for the rematch.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-25-2015, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Eubank Jr can have as many fights as he wants, GGG knocks his ass out with severe ease. Why is this being talked about?
              Eubank Jr is utterly ****!

He is nothing more than a keep fitter living off his fathers name. He has very little ability or talent what so ever.

Even after Billy Slob Saunders inevitably gassed after 4 rounds Eubank Jr couldn't do a thing with him. He is terrible and if it wasn't for his father he'd be no more known than any other domestic level fighter.

A more logical fight would be Eubank Jr vs Stevens or Rosado.
              No way does he even beat a Rubio or Lemieux let alone GGG.

Its a hopeless mismatch. Almost frightening how many levels GGG is above him.

Comment

you also have to assume that haymon will get options on him if he beats quillin or jacobs, which will rule out a golovkin fight anyway

Comment

I would be shocked if the Eubanks had any intention of fighting GGG, either now or next year.

Its marketing, just like it was when they called out Andre Ward

Comment

Eubank was a deer in the headlights trying to get past BJS's jab until BJS gassed in the 2nd half. Imagine Golovkin's jab pounding him in the face. I'd like to see Chris build himself up over the next 2 years, maybe he'll develop into a formidable opponent, but at the very least he'll become a bigger name for Golovkin to fight.

Comment

GGG would rack up another easy KO win. Eubank couldn't even beat Saunder so he has no chance against GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X